Sneeze Fetish Forum

LeadaAlexys52

So this is some complete fluff that I cooked up on a choir trip when one of my friends was getting a cold. He sounded terrible (which sucked because he had a solo for our performance) and was sniffing and coughing a lot. Only two sneezes on the way home but they were very satisfying.

I would like to give some credit for this story to my boyfriend. He knows about my fetish and loves helping me with my writing and he gave me some great input for this one.

Warning: There is some suggestive language a bit later on as well as some swearing.

Hope you enjoy!

The sun was just setting over the hills, bathing the lake in a warm orange pink glow. Everyone was down at the beach with a drink in their hand, some with two. There was a buzz off happy conversation, and raucous drunken laughter filling the air. The usual shenanigans of young adults having fun were in full swing. It was the typical group of friends having a long weekend party at the beach. Ally, the brown eyed dyed dark brown haired girl, laughed as she watched Kurt, the tall blonde drink of water, and Mark, the short funny one, wrestling, each trying to push the other into the ice cold lake water. Kurt finally won out and hoisted Mark over his shoulder, waded out to his knees and dumped Mark in. He came up spluttering and quick as anything tackled Kurt sending him sprawling in the water as well. Both soaked, the boys laughed at each other and made their way back to shore. Just before he made it out Kurt paused and an odd expression crossed his face.

"Huh…Huh'ktchh!" he suddenly sneezed explosively. Janelle, the beauty and the motherly one, looked at him quizzically.

"Y'all right?" she asked sweetly. Kurt nodded

"Water up the nose," he said. Janelle shrugged and went to refill her drink. Ally watched Kurt as he stood dripping at the edge of the water. He took off his shirt, as Kurt was known to do often, and proceeded to ring it out thoroughly. Although they had never been close, only friends by association, Ally liked Kurt, he was funny in his own way, and he was a bit of a bad ass which she always appreciated, but he was also very sweet when he wanted to be. He caught her watching him then and sauntered over.

"You checking out my rock'n bod?" he asked posing in front of her. Ally chuckled.

"No just observing how very wet you are," she said keeping her eyes fixed on Kurt's face. Kurt looked down at himself.

"I hadn't noticed," he said sarcastically. Ally chuckled again and smiled at him. He smiled back at her as he contemplated how much her face lit up when she was happy. His thoughts were interrupted by the same tickling sensation that had overtaken him at the water's edge.

"Huhh…Hu'eechh!" he sneezed.

"Bless you," Ally said. But Kurt wasn't finished

"H'Ktchhh! E'tchhh!" he paused for a moment waiting. His eyes fluttered shut and he pinched his nose in a desperate attempt to stop the next one. "H'ngxch!" Amazingly it worked. Ally blessed him again. "Thanks," he said and sniffed loudly.

"You getting sick?" Ally asked him looking concerned. Kurt shook his head.

"No just some irritating lake water up the nose," he replied. The truth was Kurt was getting sick. He had been feeling off all day, and the cold dunk in the lake had chilled him thoroughly. His head was aching, and the tickle in his nose would not go away.

The chill and the tickle stayed with him for the rest of the day. He had changed out of his wet clothes but he just couldn't seem to warm up. They were all back down at the beach having a bon fire. The heat from the fire was doing him a little good, but a blustering chilly wind was starting to counteract the fire. Kurt shivered in his hoodie, and coughed into his sleeve. He felt miserable. His mood lifted a bit when he saw Ally wandering over towards him. He smiled at her, and she smiled widely back.

"Hey, great bon fire right?" she said. All Kurt could do in that moment was nodded. The sensation had grabbed him again. His breath hitched, his eyes squeezed shut…

"He…ehchh!" he sneezed into the crook of his arm. "Yea, it's great,"

"Bless you," Ally said looking at him in a strange way.

"Thanks," he said sniffing wetly and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Ally grimaced.

"Kurt, that’s gross! Here," she said digging in her pocket and producing a small folded cloth. Kurt looked at her skeptically. "Just take it and blow your nose Kurt." Ally said thrusting the handkerchief at him. He did just that. He was about to offer it back, but thought better of it and just stuffed it in his pocket. Just then the wind picked up and blew strait through his sweatshirt. He shivered convulsively, an involuntary gasp escaping him. Ally looked at him closely. She suddenly notice how pale he was, and that sweat was beginning to bead on his forehead. Her brow furrowed with concern. "Kurt are you ok? You're really pale." Kurt cleared his throat before speaking, afraid his voice would give him away.

"Yea I'm fine, just a bit tired I think," he said huskily. Ally narrowed her eyes at him. He looked as innocent as he could.

"Ok…but maybe you should go to be-"

"Hu'Ktchhh!" Kurt was taken completely by surprise by the violent sneeze. It made him dizzy and he swayed a little where he stood. When Ally saw that she made up her mind. She reached up and pressed her hand to Kurt's forehead. Without thinking he leaned into her cool, comforting touch.

"Shit Kurt," she said quietly "you're burning up."

"Really, I'm fine," Kurt taking Ally's hand and squeezing it. She blushed, but held her ground.

"You are so not fine Kurt. Come on, you are going to bed!" She said sternly as she held onto the hand he had foolishly given her and pulled him along to the 10 person tent everyone was sharing. She made him crawl into his sleeping bag, and then she unzipped her own and laid it on top of him as well.

"What are you doing?" he asked confused "What are you going to sleep in?" Ally smiled sweetly at him.

"I'll get it back when I'm ready for bed, I promise." she said "now get some sleep, you'll feel better in the morning." She stroked his cheek in a moment of sheer boldness and went back to the bon fire.

A few hours later the fire had burned down and everyone was going to go for a walk along the beach. Ally decided to go and check on Kurt. When she got into the tent she knew something was wrong. She could hear Kurt's teeth chattering, and when she got to him he wasn't sweating anymore, and he had stripped off his shirt and pants at some point. She felt his head. It was still as hot as before. She felt his arms and hands. They were ice cold. Not good! she thought. Remembering a lesson from health class, she stripped to her bra and underwear and quickly climbed in next to Kurt. She cuddled up close to him, sharing her body heat with him. In his sleep Kurt stirred and wrapped his arms around her warm body. Ally grinned and closed her eyes.

Not much later, Janelle wandered into the tent, ready for bed. She saw the two of them sharing a sleeping bag, wrapped around each other. She grinned to herself About time! she thought and climbed into her own bag.

Kurt woke up early in the morning to Ally's head buried in his chest. He had a moment of panic trying to remember what had happened the night before. A familiar tickle reminded him that there was no way any thing happened between them last night.

"Hh..he'ngxch" Kurt tried desperately to keep his sneeze quiet. He succeeded, but the violent convulsion that ran through his body woke Ally. She looked up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Hi," she said rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Hey," Kurt said thickly.

"How you feeling?" Ally asked stretching a little.

"A bit better I think" Kurt lied. He felt like shit. But he sat up stiffly and started to take off Ally's sleeping bag.

"What are you doing?" she asked sitting up as well.

"Giving you back your sleeping bag. You said you would take it when you were ready for bed."

"Keep it Kurt, you need it more then I do, anyway I'm quite comfortable thank you," she said lying back down daring him to make her leave. Kurt wanted her to stay, not just for her warm body, but her soothing pressence as well. But something made him hesitate.

"Ally, I don't want to get you sick. I'll be f-"

"Kurt, just lie down. If I'm going to catch your germs I've got them already," she interrupted. She held out her arms to him and he gave up. She was so comfortable and warm. He snuggled into her arms his head resting on her shoulder. She stroked his hair and kissed his head. Still pretty warm she thought, and tucked their sleeping bags around them. It didn't take long before they were both asleep again.

Aw, I like this! I like this a lot. Kurt sounds like such a cutey! And you're boyfriend knows about you're fetish?! Lucky! The only person who I know for sure knows about mine is my truest, dearest, oldest friend. And even she doesn't know the extent of it. Anyway, lovely story, and I hope there's a chance of you continuing it!

BYE! :bleh:

Bubbles!: Thanks so much I'm glad you are enjoying my fluff! And yea I am really lucky. For me he is my oldest friend so it just seemed fitting.

ichixshiro14:Yay! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm really having fun just writing adorable fluff for a change. Thanks for reading!

Here is part 2. It's short but I wanted to try and get in the habit of doing regular updates. Hope you enjoy! Comments are welcome and appreciated!

Kurt woke up feeling rung out. He didn't feel as bad as he had last night but he was definitely not all better. He rolled over remembering who had slept next to him the night before. He was disappointed when she wasn't there. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Mostly everyone else was still asleep, so Kurt stood taking one of the sleeping bags with him wrapped around his body and gently got himself to the entrance. He made it out of the tent and a few steps away before his nose greeted him.

"Hu'ktshhh!" he sneezed.

"Good morning to you too," came Ally's voice from the direction of the picnic table. She was sitting with a mug of something steaming and a note book in front of her.

"Mornig." Kurt said and sniffed thickly. He went and joined Ally at the table. "What are you doing?" he asked peering at the note book.

"Drinking tea and writing," she answered simpley.

"Writing what?"

"Thoughts, stories, poetry. Whatever comes to mind," she said stretching. "How are you feeling?" she asked pressing a hand to his head. It felt cool, comforting and familiar. Kurt closed his eyes and let a small sigh of contentment escape him.

"Better thanks," he said.

"Your fever is down for sure. You still sound like hell though,"

"Meh, not much I can do about that." Ally chuckled, but the chuckle turned into a thick chesty cough. Kurt looked at Ally more closely and saw what he had feared had come true. Ally was pale, and had dark circles under her eyes. As he watched her, he saw a small shiver pass through her body. His heart sank. "You all right?" he asked, already knowing the answer but wondering which answer she was going to give him.

"Yea, I'm fine. Late nights and cold morning air are not the best combination."

"You’re a bad liar Ally. You got my cold and we both know it." She glared at him, but he just gave her a small smile and opened his arms inviting her into the warmth of the sleeping bag that was still wrapped around his shoulders. Her eyes softened and she slid into his embrace. He wrapped the bag around them both and held her close. Suddenly Ally tensed. Kurt was surprised and let go of her. "Ally, you o-"

"He'tshheh!" Ally sneezed snapping forward. Kurt relaxed and laughed gently as the reason for Ally's sudden tension was explained.

"Bless you," He said and hugged her close again and laid his head on the top of hers. She leaned into him and coughed a little.

"Come on, leave you tea and come back to bed. We both need more sleep." Kurt said giving her a gentle squeeze. Ally nodded and they made their way back to the tent.

When they got back there were more people getting up, some looking a little worse for wear after the heavy partying the night before. Ally and Kurt picked their way back to their spot. Janelle saw them and smiled to herself.

"And what have you two been up to?" she asked suggestively cocking an eyebrow at them and smirking.

"Absolutely nothing thank you," Ally said a little hoarsely. Janelle pouted.

"Why not?" she asked. As if to answer Kurt sneezed harshly.

"He He'KtChhshh!" Janelle looked at him in sympathy.

"Aww Kurt are you sick?" Kurt nodded.

"And I gave it to Ally," he said looking at her apologetically. Ally blushed a little.

"Oh you poor things! Let me go and see if I can find you guys something to take. And then I'll see if I can get you some good breakfast." Janelle said promptly.

"Janelle, you don't have to do that, we're just going to sleep some more," Ally said shaking her head.

"Yes I do. You two curl up together and I'll be back in a bit." And with that she was out of the tent.

Ally looked at Kurt and rolled her eyes.

"Ever the mother hen that one," Kurt said. Ally chuckled, and once again the chuckle turned into a cough which wouldn't stop. Kurt looked at her with concern and rubbed her back, trying to ease some of the tension. When the fit finally stopped Ally leaned heavily against Kurt breathing hard. The fit had made her dizzy and tiered and she just wanted to lie down again. Kurt sat down and pulled Ally with him. She got under the sleeping bags and curled up, shivering a little. Kurt saw it and gently laid the back of his hand against her forehead.

"Looks like you've got a fever too sweet," he said snuggling in next to her. Ally just nodded and pressed herself against him her eyes already closing. Suddenly the tell tale tickle returned and Kurt turned his head away from Ally.

"He'tchheh!" he sneezed into the air.

"Bless you," Ally mumbled almost asleep. Kurt smiled at her and snuggled back in.

"Thanks sweet, now let's go to sleep," and he closed his eyes.

So cute! Ally caught it? Poor girl! At least she has a still sneezey Kurt and healthy Janelle to look after her! Really love this!

BYE! :bleh:

Archived