Sneeze Fetish Forum

Containment Breach!

Black_Blade

I love creepypasta and the SPC Foundation. I was wondering if anyone here has the same interest? My favorite creepypasta creatures/ stories are Slenderman, the Rake, Smile.jpg, and Jeff the Killer. Smile and Jeff are mainly just the pictures though, I admit it! 

So are there any other creepypasta fans or members of the SPC on here?

I absolutely love SCP. I check the site basically every day, and I make it a point to acquaint myself with the more terrifying entries. For whatever strange reason, I really enjoy being scared. xD

I probably shouldn't call attention to this awful old story, but I actually wrote an SCP-inspired story here about a year ago or so. It was supposed to be a lot better than it turned out, but I got impatient and rushed to the end, so it turned into some kind of sappy monstrocity. Read it if you want, but I no longer associate myself with it.

Anyway, if you like creepypasta, I highly recommend Reddit's No Sleep Podcast. It's basically a series of audio recordings of creepypasta stories from Reddit.com's No Sleep section. Since a lot of creepypasta is really bad, this podcast is rather convenient, since obviously they don't waste their time recording the bad ones.I'd suggest that anyone with an interest in horror short stories take a look.

• 4 weeks later...

There's a couple of creepypasta stories that still scare me! But the majority of them just some kind of meh. I don't think I can even bring up the ones that really creeped me out. You'll either think I'm a weirdo for being scared or.. I don't know. It just feels too weird to even type them out. Ngh. xD

Ahh SCP is brilliant. My favourite entry was the one featuring the blood lake that seemed to be home to a load of weird stuff.

The good friend of mine introduced me to the site, saying it totally freaks him out but personally, I don't find it scary in the slightest, but instead appreciate it from an 'that's some awesome imagination right there' point of view.

Slenderman is also a brilliant creation, if you haven't watched the Marble Hornets series on Youtube yet, I can highly reccommend it since in my opinion it's as good as any horror movie.

Anyone played that new 'Slender' game yet?

Archived