Sneeze Fetish Forum

Those green eyes

Ciuty80

so, i got this one-shot from mrshrek today as an excuse for the long wait for her updates happy.png

enjoy it´s wonderful!!! blushing.gif

Those green eyes

He rushed, on the side walk. He bumped into someone, that person shouted at him, he doesn’t care, and doesn’t want to hear. His boots are drenched by the puddles of water formed by the rain, his jacket is wet and heavy, so is his brown hair, and so is his T-shirt, everywhere. He doesn’t care, he just want to go home, he just want to find a place and crash onto the floor and sleep. And it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t wake up. He kept walking, walking fast, what am I doing here? He wondered, where is my apartment? I should have been home by now. The heavy raindrops blurred his sight, he had to wipe the liquid off his brows so that he could see the road. By the time he removed his hands, he saw a shot of bright light appeared in front of his eyes out of nowhere, followed by loud honking. Shit. He’s gonna be hit by a car.

“ Watch out ! “

There came a voice, a girls’ voice, he recognized later, after he was pulled back a few steps away from the car.

“ Watch where you’re going man! Damn! “ The driver shouted, and then drove away.

He looked back, and saw a girl. A little girl, couldn’t be more than 14 years old, he estimated. Big green eyes, light blonde-colored hair, a sky blue dress with sun flower patterns on it. And he found himself couldn’t look away from her, there is something…….reminds him of something.

“ Are you okay?” She asked, those bright green eyes looking concerned.

Those eyes. He remembered, that’s what he’s trying to get away from. Sandy, his dog, which passed away a week ago due to a car accident. He was buying an ice cream at the time, it was supposed to be a treat for her later, but he let her got out of his watch, he let her wondered off the road so she got hit by a car……

“ Hey! Can you hear me ?”

His arms were grabbed, the little girl shook him hard, back and forth. Looks like he was deep in his thoughts so he was not responding.

“ Yeah…yeah. “ He answered, and noticed his voice sounds like his throat was grinded by a compactor.

“ You don’t sound okay. “

“ I’m fine, I just have a cold. “ Swift his wet hair bangs onto his head, he noticed the girl is not wearing shoes. “ What about you? Walking around on the streets bare feet, in the rain? You shouldn’t be out here. “ She really shouldn’t. It was late, well not late for him, it’s only 10:30 at night, but it is for the girl.

“ You shouldn’t be out here in the rain if you are sick.” The girl said, grabbed his hand, “ come on, let’s get you home. “

“ Hey! You didn’t answer my question !” He tried to take his hand back, but little girl had so much power that he couldn’t fight; it feels like he was grabbed by a grown man, not a little girl that is only half his height.

“ Where is your apartment? “ The girl kept walking, asked without looking back.

“ We’re almost there.” Checked the surrounding buildings, he replied. He was shocked that he just let the girl took him, took control of his actions, maybe he was just too tired to argue with her, or fight back. After they arrived on his apartment building, he took out his keys and opened the door, and stopped in front of his room.

“ Don’t you need to go home?” He asked.

“ I can just stay at your place for tonight.” She answered, like it is not a big deal.

“ Woah woah! Okay, are you out of your mind? Didn’t your parents tell you not to go with a stranger? Or to stay at a stranger’s place for over night? “ He unlocked the door, let himself in, then stood at the entrance to blocked the girl from getting into his room.

“ I just saved your life and you’re not letting me stay for a little while? That’s kind of harsh.” She said with a playful smile, and ducked under his arms, ran straight into the room. Oh right, the advantage of being short, well he suppose he could contact her parents later. He took off his jacket, but the action immediately triggered the switch of his sick body, and let out a huge, wet sneeze. Huh-tsheww !

“ Bless you.” The girl said, already lying on his couch.

“ Thags. “ Damn, just one sneeze and it brought the congestion back again. He wandered to his room, stripped off his wet clothes, and changed into dry ones. The process caused him to sneeze six more times, making him feel tired. Huh-tissh! Huh-ishhew! Heh-tshew! Hihchoo! Heh…esheww! Tschh!

“ Bless you !” He heard the girl shouted form the living room.

His nose is now sore, pouring mucus all over his face. “ Shit! “ He cursed, grabbed his tissue box on the night stand, wiping his nose while walking back to the living room. He set himself next to the girl on the couch, pulled out several tissues and gave his nose some harsh blows.

“ Do you always bless people like that?” Grabbed his blanket he left on the floor when he woke up in the morning, he covered his body with it, and glanced the mysterious girl sitting next to him.

“ It’s just a force of habit. “ She replied, still with that playful smile. She glanced around, then stopped at the bowl that has the name ‘Sandy” on it sitting on the kitchen floor. “ You um, have a dog ? “

“ Had. She passed away last week. “ He tried not to sound too sad; he doesn’t want himself to break in front of a stranger.

“ I’m sorry for your loss. “ She said, sounding sincerely, and sad.

“ Thanks.”

He rubbed his aching forehead, for the past week he was drenched in pain, sadness, stucked in the loss of Sandy. He didn’t realized he was sick until he passed out on the school campus, and was found by his friends later. He felt a tickle in his throat, which resulted into a serious of wet coughs, and a few sneezes. Heh-tsheww! Uh…huh…huh-issha!

“ Bless you.” The girl said again, this time with some giggles.

“ Thags. It’s kind of rude you dow, laughing at a sigk person?” Wiping his nose, too tired to clear it, he signed and laid his head on the edge of the couch.

“ I’m not laughing, it’s just funny.” She laid her head on his shoulders.

“ You dow, my dog Sandy, she used to bark at be every time I sdeezed. One single bark. I dink that’s her blessing me.”

“ I bet she was.”

“ She was really interesting, it’s just like having my own kid, you dow?” He said, and found his voice crack, tears trembling down his cheeks. He failed, for the past week he had avoided any topics about dogs, anything that has the name ‘Sandy’ in it, he stopped and changed his route home because he used to walk that route with Sandy, just so that he won’t break. Although he only had Sandy for two years, they were really close, they rely on each other, they were each other’s company in this city, miles and miles away from home, she was all he had. And he let her slipped through his fingers, just because he let her out of his sight……

He sobbed, he said some things even he couldn’t understand, he just cried, wailed for he didn’t know how long. After a while, he was calming down, and realized there was a small pair of hands patting his back, stroking his hair. Maybe he was too lonely, or the cold messing his behavior, he leaned into the girl’s arms, felt her warmth, and let her comfort stretch throughout his body.

“ You really miss her huh?” She whispered.

He nodded. His eyes sore and tired from the crying, he just wanted to sleep.

“ It’s okay.” She whispered into his ears. That’s the last thing he remembered before he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He jolted awake, head pounding, nose leaking. He quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped his nose clean. He heard sounds coming from the kitchen, he turned and saw the girl standing in front of the stove.

“ Whad are you doing?” His voice sounded better, but still congested.

“ Oh, just making something.” Came the reply. A few moments later, she carried a steaming bowl and came to his side. “ Figured you might want to eat something when you wake up.”

He took the steaming bowl, it was tomato soup, his favourite comfort food when he’s sick. “Thags. “ He took some sips, and then took a look at his clock. It was already 8 in the morning. Which means the girl had stayed here with him the entire night.

“ You really should go home now, your parents must be worried.”

“ Nah, I don’t have parents.” She replied like it was nothing.

“ You don’t ? “ Then… she ran from her foster home?

“ But I had someone who took very good care of me, but sometimes forgot to take care of himself. ” She said, looking at him, with the pair of beautiful green eyes.

What is that supposed to mean? He put the bowl down, started to think. He started with when he first met her. They met in the rain…… her dress wasn’t wet. She was dry when they were on the street, when she was in his room. She should be wet, if she had been in the rain also. But she was totally dry. So…she could be something else, than human.

“ Are you……” He started, took a more careful look at the girl. Those green eye, light blonde hair, and sky blue dress with sun flower patterns, and he remembered. When he buried Sandy, he wrapped her in a blue blanket, it had sun flower patterns on it, it was her blanket. And those eyes, those eyes……

“ Sandy?” He croaked.

The little girl nodded. Yet he sat still, didn’t know what to response, what to say, or what to do. She leaned forward, and gave him a peck on his warm cheek.

“ God…Sandy……” He hugged her, tears flowing down again. It all make sense now; her blessings last night, the tomato soup, now the peck she just gave him, those were the things she would do, he would eat, how she would comfort him when he was sick.

“ Don’t cry, you’re a grown man !” She patted his head, said jokingly. She untangled the man’s arms, and cradled the crying man’s face in her hands, “ It was not your fault, you know we dogs are always adventurous and…I got careless. It was an accident. Don’t you dare blame yourself anymore, okay? And look at you! Getting this sick? Are you trying to make me keep worrying about you so that I will stay?”

“ I……” Still hasn’t recover from the crying, the man couldn’t manage to speak.

“ I was kidding. “ She smiled. “ I love you, and I miss you. But always know that, I’ve got your back, and always will be with you. “ She gave a light kiss on the man’s forehead. At this point, her body started to have a light glow, covering her body.

“ Are you leaving? “

“ Yes, but always remember, I’ll always be with you.” Smiled, gave another light kiss on his cheek, she vanished into the air, and he was blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Honey, did you ever think it’s weird?” Years later, he was holding his wife’s arms, both lying on the meadow in the park.

“ What’s weird?”

“ Of all the other flowers in this world, our daughter had to be obsessed with the sun flowers?”

He watched as his little girl running around, with the stick of sun flower they bought her at the flower shop in her hand.

“ And she could have so much fun with it. “ His wife signed, but smile lovingly at their daughter.

“ Well, maybe someone taught her that.” He said, smiling. What his wife doesn’t know, is that he saw a girl with light blonde hair, sky blue dress, running and playing along with his daughter.

~End

sad face for Sandy dying.

love the sickfic aspect

LOVE happy endings.

yay!

Archived