Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trying my hand at this drabble thing...

kestrel

I haven't written anything for far too long, so I thought I'd give this drabble thing a try, to see if I can get back in practice. I'll mostly be doing Team Fortress 2 at the moment, because I have a huge crush on the Medic, with maybe some other fandoms or original stuff later. Well, here goes!

66: Raincoat

Fandom: Team Fortress 2

Character: Medic

The rain hadn’t stopped for three days straight. The sun had retreated behind slate-coloured clouds, the ground had turned to thick, freezing mud, and anyone stupid enough to step outside was soaked to the skin within seconds. The war between RED and BLU, however, did not stop for bad weather.

BLU had won today’s skirmish, but only just. Now, freezing and exhausted, they trudged back to their base. The Medic struggled along at the back of the group, cursing in German as the mud refused to relinquish its hold on his boots. A massive hand closed on his arm and dragged him forward, and he squinted through rain-spattered glasses to see the Heavy, who was beaming down at him.

“Come along, Doktor!” the enormous Russian boomed cheerfully. “You stay behind in rain, you catch cold. Then Doktor will need doktor, ho ho!”

“I’m coming as fast as I can!” Medic grumbled, struggling to keep up. Battle always left him feeling a little irritable, and today was particularly trying. His head ached, and his nose had begun to feel drippy and itchy. He hoped Heavy’s prediction wasn’t coming true, but didn’t trust his luck that far. Still, they were nearly back to the supply room, and at least he could get his sodden lab coat off.

The supply room was full, all of the mercenaries congratulating each other on their win as they stowed away their gear. Medic peeled off his lab coat with relief, then groaned. His waistcoat and shirt turned out to be just as wet. Someone opened a door, and the resulting draft penetrated straight through his soaked garments, chilling him to the bone and making the slight tickle in his dripping nose flare up uncontrollably.

“Hah-tschu! Heh… Hh-tschu!”

Grumbling and sniffling, Medic ignored a cheerful “I told you so, Doktor!” from Heavy and felt about in his pockets for a handkerchief. Finally pulling one out, he cursed miserably. It was as soaked as the rest of him.

Team uniform be damned, tomorrow he was finding himself a raincoat.

13: Care

Character: Medic

Sniffling pathetically, Medic changed from his soaked uniform into his pajamas. He was just bidding goodnight to Archimedes and the other doves, stifling a sneeze as he did so, when someone knocked on the door. Pinching the bridge of his nose in a futile attempt to make his headache back down, Medic reached for his dressing gown and growled out a warning as he stormed towards the door.

“It is zhe middle of zhe night! Unless you are missing multiple limbs, I don’t vant…”

Medic stopped mid-rant as he opened the door. Heavy stood there, carrying a steaming mug of tea and a box of tissues. The giant Russian looked embarrassed.

“Heard Doktor sneezing earlier. Thought maybe you might need…” he offered the tissues and mug. “But, it is late. Did not mean to bother…”

He stepped back, but Medic placed a hand on his arm to stop him.

“Nein, I am not angry at you! I thought someone had done somezhing stupid and vanted healing. Zhis is very… very…”

Heavy tilted his head as Medic trailed off. “Very what, Doktor?”

“Veh… hehheh-tschu! Very kind. Danke.”

Heavy chuckled and pressed the mug and tissues into Medic’s hands.

“Doktor takes care of us. Sometimes, we must take care of Doktor. Sleep well! You need strength for crushing tiny baby RED team tomorrow!”

And with that, Heavy lumbered away, leaving Medic to blow his nose and sip his tea, smiling to himself. True, his team were idiots at times. But they were at least idiots who cared.

• 1 month later...

So I'm painfully late to comment, but these are just awesome! :D I love TF2, and these drabbles were seemed so in-character for the Medic, and I just absolutely love Heavy being all caring like that~ :3 I didn't think there were more than a few TF2 fans on here! I'd really love to read your other drabbles for TF2, these are just too cute~ :D

Thanks, Galaxy! I'm glad there's other TF2 fans around! Honestly, I'd forgotten that I'd even posted these (I'm a total scatterbrain lately). I'll try and have a couple more up later today. Thanks for reminding me biggrinsmiley.gif

Weh! How did I miss these? I miss TF2, and I LOVE Heavy and Medic. These were so sweet, definitely looking forward to more!

• 5 months later...

Long time, no post, but here's another one. More H/C than sneezing, but I'll hopefully post some more fetishy stuff tonight. Enjoy!

3: Frightened

Character: Scout

When the BLU base was struck down by the flu, it seemed only natural that they turned expectantly to Medic to a cure, although their enthusiasm in doing so varied immensely from patient to patient. With the absence of missing limbs and highly experimental surgery for entertainment, Medic found the task dull, but necessary.

Soldier was first to fall ill, and Medic blamed him for bringing disease into the base. Heavy was next, and despite being a trembling, feverish wreck, he smiled through it, confident that there was nothing Medic couldn’t fix. Demo Man showed up drunk on some sort of home remedy and passed out halfway through his examination. Engineer was polite, but miserable. Spy and Sniper came in together, both sweaty, runny-nosed, and each blaming the other. Pyro just sat, staring eerily through his, her, or its gasmask, making more rasping noises than usual, until Medic handed over a lollipop as some form of appeasement and fled his own office.

But it was Scout who was the surprise. Medic had dreaded the youngest team member’s examination, and had turned up with his pockets full of cotton balls, ready to stuff them in his ears if Scout’s ego got to obnoxious to bear.

Instead, he found Scout curled in a ball, his blankets clutched tightly around him, his young eyes frightened.

“Doc?” he rasped, seeing Medic. “Doc, I think I’m dyin’…”

“Ach! You haf ze flu like everyone else!” Medic rolled his eyes, his patience stretched to the limit (not helped by the fact that he was beginning to feel a certain ominous dryness in his throat). But as he rummaged in his bag for a thermometer, Scout reached out and seized his wrist, eyes bright with fever.

“I mean it, Doc! I ain’t never felt this bad before! Don’t leave me, ‘kay?”

Medic frowned, a little unnerved by the change in behavior. His frown deepened when he realised how high Scout’s temperature had climbed, and how badly his cough had worsened. Maybe leaving the annoying brat until last had been a bad idea.

Later on, he would claim that it was because he was an old man who had been running around after idiots all day, and could anyone blame him for falling asleep in the first available chair, even if it was at Scout’s bedside? And if he woke in the middle of the night from Scout’s coughing, it was because he was annoyed by the noise, not alarmed by it.

The next morning, when Scout was feeling better, Medic threatened him with the largest needle in his possession. That would hopefully keep the loudmouthed brat quiet. After all, Medic mused (beginning to cough a little himself), the team wouldn’t need to know that for a moment, their doctor had been frightened.

Ahaa, God, that's painfully cute ;o; Just--OHMYGOD all the guys being all sick and acting differently with it, that's adorable~~

And I just--GAHH the Medic being all caretakey and the Scout being all sick and sad and--ohgod, this is just one big ball of adorable ;o;

I love your drabbles so much, you don't even know <333

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Toon Vlux said:

I re read these and I gotta say, I wish there was more tf2 related stories

I'll say there would be nothing better then a sneezing heavey...although it would be a shame to see the big guy vulnerable still might be heartfelt 

13 hours ago, Shikee12.haley said:

I'll say there would be nothing better then a sneezing heavey...although it would be a shame to see the big guy vulnerable still might be heartfelt 

Indeed! That'd make a pretty good story too. I'd like to see a story revolving around Spy catching a cold, hiding it and messing up on the battlefield.

6 hours ago, Toon Vlux said:

Indeed! That'd make a pretty good story too. I'd like to see a story revolving around Spy catching a cold, hiding it and messing up on the battlefield.

Yes yes yes! It'll be wonderful 

Archived