Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other Triggers?

Sawdust

In light of Islander's post on photic sneezing I was wondering anyone else have other non standard triggers. I know I do, if I chew mint gum there is a chance it will trigger a sneeze. Another one is strong smells in general, I am not allergic to perfume and yet really strong fragnances will also trigger a sneeze.

Looking forward to your responses

Sometimes when I cough, it makes me sneeze immediately afterwards. The same thing happens to my mother, and my grandfather. It's got to be some kind of genetic glitch on my mother's side of the family.

Sometimes when I cough, it makes me sneeze immediately afterwards. The same thing happens to my mother, and my grandfather. It's got to be some kind of genetic glitch on my mother's side of the family.

Absolutely, if I choke on something even slightly it will make me sneeze. Also the usual plucking eyebrows business. I've posted before about how I can sometimes induce my biting my lip or the inside of the cheek, or putting sharp pressure on my filtrum or even the crown of my head. [/weirdo]

I have something called gustatory rhinitis, which means that when I eat there's like a 50/50 chance it will make me sneeze or even give me a fit. Sometimes it will happen in the middle of eating, but other times it doesn't happen until shortly after I finish eating. It really doesn't even matter what kind of food it is. I've had it happen with all foods, but it's just kind of random whether it will happen or not. Sometimes it even happens with beverages, usually coffee or hot cocoa, but I do recall it happening once with just plain water.

Due to mental block stuff I've never really had this happen unless I'm eating by myself, but if I'm around other people it's quite common for my nose to run instead while eating.