Sneeze Fetish Forum

When did you last use a handkerchief?

sexyhankysneeze

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sexyhankysneeze

i last used one this morning, my plain white mens hankie, and of course i loved it as i always do

Does it count if I lent it to someone else?

Well, ok then. smile.png

I lent it to my tutor during a lesson. She's highly allergic my Puppy.

It was just a plain, White handkerchief.

You say you lent it - did she give it back?!

Yes, of course!

Today I have used my hanky loads, it's a large ladies hanky from cath kidston bright red with a thick flower boarder it really nice :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've used my hanky loads today, pollen count is high and I have sneezed lots, mostly caught into my soft handkerchief :) :) :)

I sneezed into mine a few time today.

A huge fit into my purple, green, white checked next handkerchief, time to get a clean one!

• 3 weeks later...

This morning, a tingle in my nose woke me up. I grabbed a plain white mens handkerchief out of my side table drawer, and caught a big, wet sneeze just in time. Not as bad as an allergy attack as I had 2 days before. Soaked through a navy blue bandana.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night. I was at an Italian restaurant, and had just finished a very tasty plate of Zuppa di Mare. The sauce was quite spicy, and I could feel my nose becoming runny, so I reached for my handkerchief, a fresh blue plaid, unfolded it, and started to blow my nose. It turned out my nose was stuffier than I thought, so I started to blow harder, resulting in a medium volume, wet sounding blow. The waitress approached the table as I was still blowing, so I finished up, but still held the handkerchief in my hand, as I am a proud hankie user. I'd like to think that the waitress was impressed that I used a hankie, rather than blowing my nose into a napkin and leaving it for her to clean up, but I'm sure that's just my imagination.

sexyhankysneeze

Used one this morning, after finally taking Sexyhankysneezes advice and getting myself one. tonguesmiley.gif

hooray! :)

what does this new hankie look like?

Used one this morning, after finally taking Sexyhankysneezes advice and getting myself one. tonguesmiley.gif

hooray! smile.png

White :P Pretty thick

sexyhankysneeze

hooray! smile.png

White tonguesmiley.gif Pretty thick

is it your only handkerchief?

• 2 weeks later...
Brooklyn_Italian_BBW

I've been sneezing into a very absorbent blue & white ladies' hanky today....pollen count is very high, and I might be coming down with a cold too, so my poor hnaky is working overtime

• 2 weeks later...
sexyhankysneeze

I don't remember the last time lol been years.. Are they really that good?

definitely, try one next time you get sick/allergies/ just anytime :)

they are worth trying: soft, convenient, etc.

Archived