Sneeze Fetish Forum

Launch from Dragon Ball

retrofan191

Man I used to freaking LOVE Dragon Ball when I was a kid. Launch was a character who would switch personalities every time she sneezes. Needless to say, Launch was secretly my favorite character. I found this on Deviant Art and was filled with very happy feelings tonguesmiley.gif

Art by Socij

achooo_by_socij-d3hbkyf.jpg

Edited by retrofan191

Ah, who could forget her!? Man, I think she scared me no matter which personality she was in. XDDD

Ah Launch. One of my real segues to this place xD I love DragonBall with or without her though (though the first series where she's with them and they're all still kids is my favorite by far- Z and following series just confuse the hell out of me. xDD)

Back on topic; this is drawn great! Looks just like something out of the series. <:

That is actually pretty good! I imagine she was traced from a still, but pretty good nonetheless.

Looking at this, it occurs to me how different her sneezes were from most anime sneezes. Open mouth, visible spray, uncovered....Man why isn't there more of that? :<

That is actually pretty good! I imagine she was traced from a still, but pretty good nonetheless.

Looking at this, it occurs to me how different her sneezes were from most anime sneezes. Open mouth, visible spray, uncovered....Man why isn't there more of that? :<

yeah, they were fetish gold.

• 4 weeks later...

Best anime sneezes of all time came from that purple haired/blonde haired woman.