Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sitruuna

Sorry you had to wait for these...

Hurp

Durp

And yes... The Korra pic is for Mysterysneeze who, sadly, won't be here to see it now... Well, he'll see it some day.

I'm sorry I made the other one wait because I wanted to post these at the same time...

Eee, these are so cute.

I can kinda see Ty Lee as the type who just has random sneezes every now and then, and I'm totally loving Azula's "don't get it on me!" expression.

All of Korra's expressions are wonderful too. The very first one just screams "Oh crap here we go again," and I love her scrunched up face as she's sneezing. It's just wonderful.

Thanks for posting!

w00t.gif Yay! Those are great! I wonder, would you be able to do others? Katara? Suki? Asami Sato, maybe?

Thank you both~ n___n

And more? Yes! I can always do a couple of Avatar pictures. I just need to do a little art contest prize first. (;

But after that... Yes.

w00t.gif Yay! Those are great! I wonder, would you be able to do others? Katara? Suki? Asami Sato, maybe?

Oh yes, them and Yue and Lin Bei Fong as well too.

Lin Bei Fong

I was waiting for this one~ I mean... I was like "come oooooon, she's cool and wesome and by far the greatest avatar female character, someone has to ask for her"... xD LoL, I'll try to draw her. ...as well as the others... 8'DD

Ty Lee sneezing! mf_dribble.gif That's sooo sexy. And the Korra one is fabulous too! I would definitely like to see more of the ladies of Avatar sneezing :D

Thehe~ Good you people like these. xD

And since you have asked for more, more you will get. I've sketched a little something but I still need to finish the dA art contest prize pic. (:

Tch, be patient. xD

I am forever in love with your art. These are great! <3