Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pre Sneeze Face

jwags

I am a huge fan of a pre sneeze face. I love females who's mouth is open and waves one hand in front of their face to get the sneezes out quicker. The longer their mouth stays open as the sneeze is building the better.

What is your favorite pre sneeze face?

My favorite pre sneeze face is when a female is holding her mouth open, it seems like the sneeze has passed, they get a little relieved. Suddenly they take a deep breath in, shut their eyes and sneeze a little more powerful than normal sneeze.

Nostrils flared, eyebrows raised. The more desperation the better.

I like when a man has his eyes squinted and mouth slightly open. It almost looks like he's going to say something and then he sneezes.

I love when a guy's face looks "worried" before he sneezes - eyebrows tilted up in the middle, his brow creased, lips starting to part. Pretty much as harrowed and desperate as a face can look. And the longer he's forced the stay like that because of a lengthy build-up, the better. I love it even more when a guy raises his hand to his nose, the knuckles of his fingers lingering just underneath, as if that could stop the sneeze from coming. :drool:

Nostrils flared, eyebrows raised. The more desperation the better.

This is my favourite, too!

I also like when person looks up, thinking the sneeze is gone, after a long tickle... and then... :sneeze:

One of my favourite parts of the pre-sneeze face is when the eyes roll slightly upwards in the last seconds before a particularly violent sneeze.

The EYES are what do it for me.

When they get that "far away" look, and narrow slightly, but don't close, maybe tear up just slightly...

OMG... That's the best part for me.

Pre-sneeze faces look like o-faces. O-faces look like pre-sneeze faces. What's not to love?

Eyebrows. Expressive eyebrows are fantastic. And all those little creases that tend to form around the eyes. Mm.

It's a helpless and very naked expression, in a way. And as such, endlessly attractive.

Exactly VoOs.

I love the kind of urgent expression when the eyes get squinted and eyebrows contorted, mouth opens slightly, and then they keep that expression for a while, like the sneeze is teasing them before it comes out. I also love if they press their nostrils shut with a finger or rub the underside of their nose to try to stop the sneeze (but failing of course). Add to that some talking like "I have to sneeze" or something similar and it's perfect.

I love the kind of urgent expression when the eyes get squinted and eyebrows contorted, mouth opens slightly, and then they keep that expression for a while, like the sneeze is teasing them before it comes out.

^ This. Maybe also combined with shaking head just a little bit.

My favorite pre sneeze face is when a female is holding her mouth open, it seems like the sneeze has passed, they get a little relieved. Suddenly they take a deep breath in, shut their eyes and sneeze a little more powerful than normal sneeze.

That's my favorite too. And i love big, slow, increasingly louder build ups, with flared and/or twitching nostrils...that end in a violent sneeze.

I love when the person fans their hand in front of their nose or holds one finger under their nose. Preferably with their eyes closed so they can't see me staring...

Not sure if I have one. Expressive eyebrows are nice, and having the mouth open for a little bit I suppose. It's awkward for me if I am with someone and it takes longer than 10 seconds, lol.

I love when a guy's face looks "worried" before he sneezes - eyebrows tilted up in the middle, his brow creased, lips starting to part. Pretty much as harrowed and desperate as a face can look. And the longer he's forced the stay like that because of a lengthy build-up, the better. I love it even more when a guy raises his hand to his nose, the knuckles of his fingers lingering just underneath, as if that could stop the sneeze from coming. drool.gif

What she said!!!