Sneeze Fetish Forum

one direction sneezing

BelieveInRollins

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qYgTNyM3Ke8

someone posted this lovely video today (the harry and liam sneezes i have already seen)

the niall and louie sneezes are new to me...

and they are delicious drool.gif

im already loving the fact that niall, liam and louie all stifle their sneezes hehehe

now the hunt must go down for a zayn sneeze! we have YET to find one of him

Oh my word they're so sneezy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's because of all the cameras constantly on them but still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I wouldn't give to be that fan when Harry sneezed into his hands, MMmmmmm sad2.gifwubsmiley.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I was just randomly watching some videos when a one direction cartoon popped up as a recommendation. It's really really good, kudos to the creator. Obviously, my sneeze fetish brain was in gear wondering if he'd ever make a cartoon with them getting ill like the spiderman back in black episode when suddenly harry sneezes! It's more of an achoo but it's cute all the same!!!!! I'm pretty excited anyway! w00t.gif

For the sneeze go to 17:25

For the "Snot rag" part go to 13:30

Basically Harry eats a taco after a snotty tissue falls on it, getting him ill.

I was just randomly watching some videos when a one direction cartoon popped up as a recommendation. It's really really good, kudos to the creator. Obviously, my sneeze fetish brain was in gear wondering if he'd ever make a cartoon with them getting ill like the spiderman back in black episode when suddenly harry sneezes! It's more of an achoo but it's cute all the same!!!!! I'm pretty excited anyway! w00t.gif

ahhh i seen that a bunch of times before! I totally forgot about this! ahh that's awesome xD

I watched that too!! Haha hilrious :)

• 3 weeks later...

Another discovery i just made:

Harry sneezes at 0:11 but buildup starts at 0:08

..holy crap he's so beautiful *_*

Wow just gguuuuuhhhhghghghgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing!!!!! wubsmiley.gifI really hoped we'd get another Harry!! Thank you for finding this. Now all we need is a good visual from Louis (please, please, please sneezy gods?!?) worshippy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived