Sneeze Fetish Forum

Icee

So...hai. Its been forever and a day since I posted, so...yeah. Enjoy! This one bounces back and forth between two different perspectives, marked by different fonts.

Title: Defying Gravity. Yeah, I couldn't think of anything better.

Characters: My OC's

Description: Ms. Bennett's star student isn't singing her solo like she usually does, so she asked her to stay after to make sure everything is ok.

Note: Gizmo is an 18 year old senior, and she is a teenager, so...she talks like a teenager.

I stood to the side of the senior choir, my eyes fixed on Ms. Bennett’s conducting hands, counting the measures till my solo. I was a bit nervous about singing today, though, as my throat had been scratchy all week, and this morning I had woken up with a throbbing headache. My nose had been stuffed up all day long. The solo was an octave above everyone else, so if I couldn’t hit that high note, I was screwed. Ms. Bennett locked eyes with me, and I felt my heart skip a beat. One, two, three she mouthed at me, and I took a deep breath.

“I’d sooner-“ my voice cracked within the first two notes of the solo, and I took it down an octave, my cheeks flushing crimson. Ms. Bennett gave me a sympathetic look, and kept conducting.

“Great work today, guys. I think we’re almost ready for that concert on the 8th. Permission slips are due Friday, don’t forget! Gizmo, would you please stay? I’ll write you a pass to wherever you’re going next.” I sighed, coughed, and waited until all the rest of the students had gone out. Then Ms. Bennett gestured for me to come sit in one of the chairs on the risers. I tried to thwart her inevitable anger before it happened.

“I know, I know, I-“ I hadn’t gotten ten words into my apology when I was interrupted by a bout of coughing. I was vaguely aware that there was a soothing hand rubbing my back once I got the coughing under control.

“I don’t need you to apologize. I was going to ask you what went wrong, but I think I already know.” I blushed, and looked at the floor. I hated when people called me out on being sick. I had always soldiered through it, only taking medicine when no one else was around. And not only did I hate having people find out that I’m sick, I had a pretty big crush on my choir teacher.

“I *sniffle* I’b fide, really.” I winced at the sound of my voice. Yeah, sure you are, Giz. Way to go. She gave me a look, and then pressed the back of her hand to my forehead.

“You’re burning up, sweetie. Now…”

“Please dod’t sed me hobe.” I begged, hoping that my stuffy voice would add to the effect.

“If you were any other student, I would. But it just so happens that you’re my favorite student, so, you have a choice. I can drive you home, send you to the nurses office, or you can stay in my room for a while.” Was she really offering to let me stay?

“I’ll stay here, if that’s alright…” she gave me a mischievous smile, and walked over to her desk. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the chair. I could hear my teacher rummaging around in the desk for something, I didn’t know what. A few seconds later, I felt an Advil being pressed into my palm.

“our little secret, ok?”

I had no idea what I was doing. Surely, I knew better than this. If I’d been thinking in her best interests, I would have sent my little

pet home to get some rest before our big concert. I knew she was sick. I don’t know why I felt this way about her, but I’d never felt

this way about someone before. No one had ever meant so much to me before, student or otherwise. And yes, I’ll admit, I had

wondered what would happen if she were to share my feelings. Which was only partly the reason I’d drugged her. I knew from

experience that this kind of Advil tended to have a pretty extreme effect. I wanted to know the truth before I did anything. I

finished some things up in the grade book, and then motioned for her to come over behind the desk. I proceeded to pull up a

YouTube video of the song she performed the night of the talent show, Chasing Cars, by Snow Patrol. She closed her eyes while the

music played, listening intently. When the song finished, I asked her,

“so…why that song? You almost did behind these hazel eyes. I saw you erase and redo on the sign-up sheet.” She blushed.

“oh…that…*cough, cough* I was, um…uh…hhh…heh-NXGHT!!! Huh-XXNGHT!!! Ugh, sorry…” I tried to hold it together. She couldn’t know that

sneezing was a little quirk of mine. No.

“that’s not healthy.” I told her coolly.

“a lot of the stuff I do isd’t particularly healthy. I picked that ode because…I was tryidg to tell sobeode how I felt about them.”

“and who might that be?”

“dot tellidg. You dow theb *sniffle, sniffle* pretty well.” Her voice was adorable like this, so stuffy, and vulnerable.

“I can keep a secret.”

“…Their iditials are C. B.” After a moment of careful thought. I realized that I was the only one there with a last name that started with B.

“hmm…I wonder…”

“oh, shit…”

“do you have a crush on mean old me?”

“well…uh…yeah…” busted. 100% busted. My face must look like a tomato.

“its alright.”

“you owe be ode. I told you a secret of bide…let be id od ode of yours. You cad trust be.” She laughed, ran her fingers through her curly brown hair, and said,

“you know the pop song I chose this semester, right?” I nodded. Rhythm of love, The Plain White Tees

“would it count if I told you who I picked it for?” My eyes lit up, and I nodded again.

“for a student of mine…one of my favorite students, actually. She has the most amazing singing voice.” My pulse started to race. Could she be talking about…

“her hair…its dirty blode…right?” she rolled her eyes, bit her lip, and nodded.

“her eyes are hazel…”

“how would I know what color y-her eyes are?”

“because you look straight into theb every tibe you give be by cue to go. Its also how I know that yours are blue.” I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks. Admitting this stuff wasn’t easy for either one of us, I knew. Then, suddenly, the tension snapped, and we both burst out laughing. Except that mine turned into a raspy, painful, about-to-hack-up-a-lung cough.

“are you sure you don’t want to go to the nurse?”

“dothidg…hhh…*sniff*” she offered me a tissue, but I pushed it away. I wasn’t going to do that again. “dothidg…he…heh…c…could do for be…that you cad’t…heh-XXGHT!! Hhh-NXGHT!!! Fuck…” I sniffled again.

“you really shouldn’t do that. You’ll give yourself an aneurism.”

“rather ad adyerisb thed sdeezing id frodt of sobeode…” I told her, and she scoffed.

“well…what do you say we rid you of that nasty habit?” she stretched around to grab the box of Kleenex that sat on the corner of her desk, damn…, and handed it to me. when she popped a mint into her mouth, I got a bit scared. Was she really going to make me…?

“…why?” I tried to stay calm as she grabbed my hands and pinned them against her leg. She pulled me closer, and I felt my heart jump into overtime. She grabbed one of the tissues and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“just…let it happen…” her breath washed over my face in a cool breeze, and my breath began to hitch. This time, though, I was powerless to stop it. Suddenly, there was a soft, white thing pressed up against my nose, and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

Heh-ASCHOO!!! Sss…ha-SHOOO!!! Heh…hhh…HITSCHOO!!! Ah-TCHOOO!!!!!” I bit my lip to hold back a giggle, and gave her nose a quick upward swipe with the Kleenex.

“you…you’re awful…” she groaned, falling back against the chair.

“you know it, sweetie. Blow.” I pressed a few more tissues up against her increasingly pink nose, and she complied, seemingly too tired to put up a fight. I tossed the used paper into the wastebasket, glanced around to make sure no one was there, and leaned in to press a gentle kiss to her forehead.

“was that really so bad?” she gasped, seeming to be in a bit of a daze. It took her a moment to formulate her response.

“fetishist much? no, I suppose it wasn’t.” my face lit up bright red when she called me out on it, and I saw a look of apology cross her face.

“Oh, My god! I’m sorry, I didn’t know you actually…” I laughed, and covered my eyes with my hand.

“I don’t really care, anyhow.” She got up from her chair, and walked over to me, and sat in my lap. Her tiny frame was surprisingly light. I chuckled at her, wound my arm around her waist, and gave her nose a little upward flick with my finger. I realized I’d gotten a bit more then I bargained for when she closed her eyes. Her nose gave a little twitch.

“he-choo!” the quiet little sneeze surprised me a little, just because her fit earlier had been so loud. Furthermore, it seemed to have exhausted the poor dear, and she didn’t even try to cover up, simply letting her head fall and leaving a light spray on the front of my shirt.

“sorry…” she murmured, absentmindedly weaving her fingers with mine.

“don’t give it a second thought…” I whispered, and thought I knew the moment couldn’t last, that someone would surely come in soon, I would have given the world to make it last forever.

“just…let it happen…” her breath washed over my face in a cool breeze, and my breath began to hitch. This time, though, I was powerless to stop it. Suddenly, there was a soft, white thing pressed up against my nose, and I couldn’t hold back any longer.

This is my favourite bit ;) Thanks for posting!

I have a major thing for teacher/student pairings, and the choir thing just makes it so much more adorable. wubsmiley.gif Would love it if you continued!

• 2 weeks later...

Good job! Great story! I would love to read more.

I actually never gave much thought to continuing it...but hey, come to think of it, it might happen. I'll keep you posted :)

Archived