Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bleeding and Fetish Fears

Sniffle Lover

Although the word nosebleed should be in the title of this topic even just typing it freaks me out, so I probably won't type it again. Also I didn't want to see the word again everytime I come to this section if I could help it (if other people post about it that's cool I mean it's their business). But anyway I'm really aftaid of them and I believe that it stems from the fetish because I don't have a problem with any other type of blood. I think it's because of the sudden jarring nature of them. Like I'm expecting something pleasurable like oh they're sniffling because of allergies or oh they have a lot of tissues because they've been sneezing a lot but then nope not at all. Then over time and reinforcement by thought and behavior and yada yada and whatever else causes one to have a keep a fear I developed a fear of them.

So has anyone else had a similar experience? Or is it more like ha ha this girl's crazy those are totally hot to me.

You're not alone, Sniffle Lover. I'm absolutely terrified of nosebleeds. So much so, in fact, that if I'm near someone who has one, I'll start to hyperventilate and cry. I know for a fact that it's rooted in the fetish somewhere, because I'm not really too bothered by any other bleeding sources. The nose, though... Ugh. It terrifies me just typing this. :cry:

I just wanted to let you know that there are others like you. I'm one of them. :hug: