Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gu Jun Pyo :O

Akahana

Gu Jun Pyo and his curly hair are soooooooooooooooooooooo dreamy!!! biggrin.png And they gave us a sneeze, I'm so happy!!

Sooo, for those who don't know this drama (go watch it biggrin.png) basically what happened is Jun Pyu is afraid of bugs, and fell into the pool trying to avoid it, and he can't swim. And so the girl, Gan Di, (I hope I spelled that right) jumped in to save him, but he pretended to faint so she would use CPR and get a kiss, and she punched for it. So now he has a cold for falling in the clod water (ah, Asian logic biggrin.png) I guess he got what was coming to him...but it's a very yummy sneeze~

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related (1:53)

Oh! I'm in love with the Japanese version of this drama but I've always wondered what the other versions are like and if they main guy also catches a cold. :P Thank you!! Is there any more sickly goodness later in the episode?

Actually, there is. There's no more sneezing, but in the next episode or so, they get locked out at night (and it's cold in Korea in the winter) and Gu Jun Pyo gets a fever and we get som coughing and sniffling and awkward situations :D

And then apparently in episode 12, Jun Pyo goes to kiss Jan Di but sneezes on her instead. XP Looking forward to it!! XD

EEp! That was really, really cute! It's a pretty similar situation in the jdrama version as well. Let us know when you find the sneeze in eps 12! :D

...'kay, had to pop in to say that ep. 4 is HOT<33 x3

Seriously. That coughing. @3@

...'kay, had to pop in to say that ep. 4 is HOT<33 x3

Seriously. That coughing. @3@

Yes~ Lee Minho is a very convincing actor :3

Archived