Sneeze Fetish Forum

Smiley Appreciation Post

Anonymouse

Because I love these little guys.

Especially Mr. Wheels here. enhanced%20wheelchair.gif

Which smilies are your favorite?

This forum has really adorable smilies. I was really happy when I found :trollface: here.

And :sneeze: is just lovely.

Ha! I didn't even know half of these existed. There's sooo many freaking smileys. Other favorites of mine include mf_zippy.gif and yay.gif, because they both pretty much sum up how I feel most of the time.

Is that one ala.gif really called : ala :? Not : Allah :?

The bouncing and the cheesecake should be my trademark. lol!!

Hahahaha, I just read that as "the bouncing cheesecake". Sounds like a children's book! :lol:

The bouncing and the cheesecake should be my trademark. lol!!

Hahahaha, I just read that as "the bouncing cheesecake". Sounds like a children's book! heh.gif

LOL! Now I know that if I ever need a new title- that can be it. tma- "the bouncing cheesecake" :lol: I love it. :)

:tomcat:

Alright, first off, this is probably the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Second, it's underused...how is THAT ever gonna find it's way into use in a conversation? xD

I also love :fox: ^^ I'd make that my icon if I could

Favorites to use: :boom::dribble::mf_boff:

Aw it's cute!: :schmoll:

.... WHAT: :gatekeeper::flushed:

Also I swear a while ago there was a smiley who was snorting a... line of something <_< And then went through a series of color changes. It was for some reason hilarious to me but I can't find him anymore (or the wineglass one but I might have just missed that since I wasn't looking for it specifically).

I was waaay too happy to find that this one existed:

chinese.gif

I'm half Vietnamese (even though the smiley actually says Chinese lol), and was just waiting for an excuse to use it. I finally did use it in some other post somewhere around here.

Though I gotta admit I smiled when I saw this one:

homestar.gif

I'll go months, maybe even a couple of years, without watching any Homestar Runner, then suddenly decide to visit the site again and get completely addicted for maybe a week. XD

HOMESTAR RUNNER. I haven't watched that shit in like ten years.

Archived