Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Beatles

lutzzie

I had mentioned a while back to someone here on the forum that there was a video floating around of Paul McCartney sneezing while filming one of his music videos back in the '90s, but that it was a rather rare, only-to-be-found-on-VHS kinda thing. Well, I found it on YouTube today (albeit with some Russian subtitles). There's actually a double dose in it of Paul goodness in it.

Here's the link:

The first is at 19:20, Paul is making fun of some fans hiding in part of the studio and he fakes a couple of sneezes (attempting to imitate what gave the fans hiding place away).

The second is at 42:10, Paul is filming his music video and is out in the rain. He sneezes a triple.

I also believe that I have found one of John Lennon, but can't confirm. While they were recording their first full-length album, (most of which was recorded on one day) John was fighting a bad cold. Not positive, but at the beginning of take 5 of There's a Place, we can hear either a cough or a sneeze. It sounds more to me like the latter, but you can be the judge. Here's the link:

(it's at the beginning, right after George's little guitar riff).

Hope there might be some other Beatlefans who might enjoy these as much as I did. thumbup.gif

Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for this since I've been 14!!! Thank you so much!!

It's not quite what I expected, but I love the fact he sneezes in triples *_*

Thank youuu!

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the Paul sneezes! biggrin.png But the John one was a cough...sorry! There is supposedly clips of John sneezing into the microphone but they have been lost sadly. For anyone that hasn't seen George sneezing the link is

Sneeze at 0:49. I just love Georgie~ blush.png

YAY THE BEATLES!

If anyone finds any Ringo I may just float on up to heaven. :D

Oh and in the video with Paul he actually sneezes 4 times. I f you listen very carefuly a bit after the fit you can here him sneeze once more. Just thought I would say.

• 3 months later...

Thank you so much for posting this! :) yes I think that one is a cough, as I was watching studio outtakes from please please me and there was a lot of john coughs! They sounded just like that. It's so annoying because websites say that john was sneezing his way through the session, but still I hear none :/ I hope we find one soon! :D

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone who likes nose blowing I found a fetishy picture of John. When I found it my heart nearly stopped. XD Also as for Ringo......I found a couple of things. Some people say that on the Rooftop concert that before they play the song "Dig a Pony" he sneezes but personally I doubt it. Also of course there is the line in that famous "No-No Song" with the lyric "No thank you please it only makes me sneeze" all I could think after he said that was "SNEEZE PLEEZE" XP And in the Beatles Cartoon (Which of course is not voiced by the actual Beatles) episode "Run for your Life" Ringo sneezes once in that. Personally I think It's pretty well acted sneeze. Episode

At around 1:55. And of course narrated a sneeze on "Thomas the Tank Engine" but yeah it's not very exciting. That's it! For now.....=3

...there is an actual thread with all Beatles sneezing except John :)

I believe there was a typo in the heading, something like "Bealtes sneezing"

. You can type that in the search box though and you'll come up with the link to

the rooftop concert and Ringo sneezing ;)

Actually You can only hear the sniffling afterwards clearly but the bobbing of his head

signals two sneezes :) pretty sure.

Have fun!by the way georgielover your signature picture is simply amazing!!

Its just john and paul being themselves xD so much LOVE!

Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for this since I've been 14!!! Thank you so much!!

It's not quite what I expected, but I love the fact he sneezes in triples *_*

Thank youuu!

Right there with ya! I've been waiting for it since I was 11!! :P

Thank you so so much for posting this, you made my day! (Or, rather, nighttime, seeing as how it's 11:46 pm where I am now...)

Archived