Sneeze Fetish Forum

:O Did that really just happen?!

SalvatoreSneezes

This just happened to me yesterday! I'm still recovering :D

So me and my mom were out shopping for both me and her. We went into one big clothes shop that sold more clothes to suit her taste rather than mine (I like emo style i.e skinny jeans an converse :D ) So anyway, just as we walked in she saw her mate an started talking. My mom said if I wanted I could wait by the entrance because in the corner there was a bench for people to wait. So I went and sat down preparing myself to be there for a while.

I'd only been there like 5 minutes when I saw this really hot guy walk in with his mom. I was just admiring from a distance when omg he said something to his mom then came and sat down by me :o. It wasnt like a second later when he turned round and said to me,

"Hey, cool bag"

I turned around at his voice to see him smiling at me.

(Description: About 17 so only one year older than me, that sexy emo hair cut but not too long so you couldnt see his chocolate brown eyes :) and about 5"10)

I was like "Oh erm thanks" Smiling politely like a dufus.

"Where d'you get it from?"

Realising he was making conversation! " I got it from spain when I was on holiday a couple of weeks ago"

We then got into a discussion about the trainers he was wearing were from spain too cuz apparently he only went like a month ago. Anyways! I'm blabbering :D

Heres the good part.

We were about ten minutes into the converstion when I was talking an suddenly he went,

"Oh God hold on" turned to the side bought his elbow to his face where he sneezed a sudden "He-iisshoo"

My mind was like :o:D ohmygod!! When he looked up at me again I was like "Bless you" an he said thnx going a bit red. But then it was soo cute cuz he said " Shit I'm really sorry for interrupting you" an I laughed and said it was okay. A woman came over to us then with loads of bags wanting to sit down so I suggested we waited for our moms out side.

We were only outside for about 5 mins when he started sniffling. I was like yes! :D He was like "aah god I need to sneeze again sorry" An im thinking you really have no idea how fine it really is :D He started to get the pre- sneeze expression. He looked sooo cute, his mouth slightly open his eyes really distant an slightly watery when he said " god sorry, (apologising again) this really isnt attractive

so in my flirty ways I said "oh so your trying to attract me?" whilst smiling He was like "well... erm ...no but well yh but......." He drifted off then suddenly into cupped hands gave a harsh " Hashtchoo!" so I said bless you again. little did I know he was not done! " haiesshooo!, he-he-he-ISHOO!" An then did the most adorable thing ever! He started saying with his hands hovering " Noo....dont sneeze....dont sneeze.....he-he don't he-he sneeze Haatchhoo!" He looked up at me then going sooo red I thought I was gunna melt right there. Like I wasnt dying enough from what I just saw. So I just casually smiled an said bless you. where he shyly smiled. I was like you probly got a cold or something considerin. He shook his head and said it was his allergies, I said aw tht must suck an he said " yeah *then quitly laughed to himself* I could right a book on how not to get a girl to like you." He looked up quite embarrassed then that he actually said it aloud. I laughed an thought you know what I'm gunna take my chances with this guy :D

I got a scrap bit of paper an pen out my bag an wrote my number on it an passed it to him. He looked really confused at first then realised what it was.

"Seriously?"

I laughed again and said " yes seriously"

Unfortunetly I saw my mom looking for me by the entrance so i was like "erm I gotta go now but it was nice to meet you...*suddednly realising I didnt know his name* I'm sammy by the way"

he was like" oh ok..I'm max nice to meet you too. I walked off smiling then to go to my mom not wanting her to see him just yet lol. Later that night I got a text off him saying "Hi, just making sure you didnt give me the number of a granny or something :D LOL x" I really hope it works out with thiis guy!

Sorry for the length of this obs guys its only my second time an im trying to learn to shorten them down :D Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did though! x

"well... erm ...no but well yh but......."

:lol:

The observation sounds awesome! Bonne chance, by the way.

This is the stuff sneeze fics are made of. Sometimes it's hard to believe there are a few lucky people this stuff actually happens to.

Awww!! So adorable! I do think that if similar situation happened to me that I'd be totally dying.

Good for you that you actually managed to bless and ask if he was ill. I'm not entirely sure if I'd have been able to, because sometimes I just get way too embarrassed.

Anyway- thanks for sharing. :)

Honestly, there was no need to shorten that at all!!! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY enjoyed reading it! That is so adorable, I'm jealous! I hope it works out with him :D Keep us posted if you happen to meet up and he has a sneezing fit again devil2.gif Thanks for posting!!!

That sounds amazing. I probably would have died. lol It sounds like you two really hit it off, so cool that he texted you that night too, and that he had nice sneezes. ^^ Keep us posted on how it goes with him!

Why does this stuff never happen to me?! :cry: I swear, pretty girls get it all.

Anyway great obs, I lurved it :)

XD That's soo lucky I'm so glad it happened to you :D. I hope you guys stay together and then he'll sneeze for you :D

Damn gurl~!

Now THAT'S how it's DONE~!

*claps*

Thnx everyone! you've all been super nice! Don't worry I will keep you all updated. We are hoping to meet up this weekend, so hopefully there will be more sneezes to share! xx

Great Obs- thank you for sharing :) & don't worry the length, i think it's nice when people add a bit more to there obs :)

Your very lucky- i doubt i'll ever have that sort of luck lol :P

I hope it really works out for you both- sounds like you've both got a similar sort of style so you've got some something in common :)

& a big warm welcome to the forum :)

wow that obs sounded really good especially that he had allergies so he sneezed quite a few times i wish that sort of thing would happen to me

We are hoping to meet up this weekend, so hopefully there will be more sneezes to share! xx

post-12143-0-46468300-1344094920_thumb.g

cheers.gif Yeeeeey! Tell me more, tell me more!

EDIT: Fuck, that should be gif... sadsmiley.gif

Ohhh everyone's luckier than me! I want a guy like that! Have some fun if you guys keep in touch, and let us know about any more happy times :)

This is soooo great! And I love the length of your obs. Every moment is awesome.

I suggest that when you go out with him, go somewhere outside, on a nice, sunny day... perhaps when the pollen count is high... ;)

HOLY SHIT GIRL!!! This sounds like something out of a manga or something, that's so awesome!! I hope it works out for you two, he sounds like a really fun guy!! :D

Good luuuuuuuck~ <3

Archived