Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Hobbit: Who's going?

coldcure08

This man is the only reason I was ever happy about being born in December. All of his LotR films and now The Hobbit have (or will) come out in December.

It's going to be my birthday present to myself...

Who else wants to/is going to see it?

Oh, I'm going to see it, alright. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a movie more. Knowing that they've now decided to make it a trilogy - who knows? Maybe there will be room for a bit of sniffly Bilbo in there. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed, anyway.

I'm probably the most excited to see (and above all: hear) Smaug. My favourite actor of all time playing the dragon of all dragons... happy%20crying.GIF It will be glorious.

I think I'll go with my man. He expressed an interest, and even though I've never seen any of the LotR films (nor read the books... mea culpa or something like that), I'm not averse to trying out a new fandom B)

I'm going to see it :heart: I don't know much about LoTR but I do want to check it out! My crazy little sister's a Sherlock fan so I'm probably seeing it against my will anyway xD

For my Forensics tournament this year, we did the Riddles In The Dark scene for our Reader's Theater group, which my twin sister and I got to narrate. So I really want to see how it's handled in the movie <:

Oh hell yes. I'm a massive Tolkien geek and I was very impressed with what Jackson did with the LOTR films, so yes, yes, so very much yes. I can't wait.

I'm definitely going. I love the Lord of the Rings movies, and I think the Hobbit will be just as amazing. I've actually been watching the production vlog, and it's really very interesting and exciting, seeing all the stuff going down. It's especially nice when they revisit Hobbiton and rebuild all the hobbit holes. Every single member of the cast and crew is just so into it that the production vlog itself is almost its own epic movie.

And please tell me I'm not the only one with the new theme song stuck in my head.

Far over the Misty Mountains cold

To dungeons deep

And caverns old

To dungeons deep

And caverns old

The pines were roaring on the height

the winds were moaning in the night

the fire was red, it flaming spread

the trees like torchers blazed with light...

*pleasant shivers*

I follow the vlog religiously. These people are the reason why I'm such a movie geek.

And please tell me I'm not the only one with the new theme song stuck in my head.

To dungeons deep

And caverns old

When don't I?!

Oh hell yes. I'm a massive Tolkien geek and I was very impressed with what Jackson did with the LOTR films, so yes, yes, so very much yes. I can't wait.

Ahhh... Mae Govennan! I am the quintessential female Tolkien dictionary: From eleven years old on, I could speak and write Cirth and Quenya. I watched the cartoon versions by bass/rankin (The Hobbit/Return of the King, 1976-9) & Ralph Bakashi (Lord of the Rings, 1978) incessently.

HECK YEAH I'm going!!! XDD I've been waiting for this movie since I read the book when i was what.. 14? :3 It is, of course, my fervent hope that they include Bilbo's cold... but even if they don't, this whole trilogy is going to be BEYOND EPIC. I LOVE the trailer and the video blogs!!!! You guys have seen those, right? XD

Archived