Sneeze Fetish Forum

Personally, I can't wait.

Graham Cracked

Honestly, about 2 weeks of 100+ heat is a bit too much for me. I did expect this from moving from Mass to New Mexico, but I never thought it would be this intense. I used to be the type that got sick of people saying they wish for winter, then when it's winter, they wish for summer. But now I think I have a little permission to be one of those people. I miss the winter. Or at least cooler summers.

I've heard >> And where I used to live seems to have had a lot of T-Storms.

Yup, in the midwest too. Minnesota has had some freakishly hot and humid days, also hovering above and around 100 for an extended period. I looked at what the temp was in Cali, thinking "If I'm this hot, they must be ROASTING!" Nope. 75 across the board. Ugh. Also, here apparently all the city councils like to decide that they're all going to do road construction at the same time, so we have a constant stream of hot & angry drivers here in the Twin Cities.

What was the reason for you moving to New Mexico?

O_O

Where I currently am, today is actually the warmest day of the year here, and it's still in the early 80's. I can't imagine it being much hotter, especially for a prolonged amount of time.

*Sends you cool breezes*

Bah! <3

To be with my fiance' ^^ Personally worth it, but even he's said that he'd like to move somewhere cooler. He's lived here for 4 years after being in Alaska xD

Here is about 40 degrees centigrade. It was quite fine untill the sea got warmer.

Now the only solution is to sit in the freezer, which isn't possible.

So, yeah.... Winter! Oh dear, dear winter, come soon!!

I recently spent a few days working at a Scottish festival- a wee bit further north than my home town. Managed to get sunburn and what I am now informed was sunstroke. Skillz.

- if I went to New Mexico, I think I would die.

You should've seen how much panic there was last winter here, cause it snowed a couple of days straight and everything was shut down xD I was like 'This is just a flurry! Bring on the 6+ft.!'

I recently spent a few days working at a Scottish festival- a wee bit further north than my home town. Managed to get sunburn and what I am now informed was sunstroke. Skillz.

- if I went to New Mexico, I think I would die.

:omg: I didn't know sun stroke in Scotland was even possible!

You should've seen how much panic there was last winter here, cause it snowed a couple of days straight and everything was shut down xD I was like 'This is just a flurry! Bring on the 6+ft.!'

Haha! Right? And six feet would probably still only mean a temporary delay in New England. XD

To be with my fiance' ^^ Personally worth it, but even he's said that he'd like to move somewhere cooler. He's lived here for 4 years after being in Alaska xD

Alaska to New Mexico?! Jesus, how did he live?! I've had to drive down to Phoenix a few times and I thought I would turn into human jerky from the heat.

come to england. when it's hot....it isn't.

Wow, this should be the slogan of English tourist campaign!

Alaska to New Mexico?! Jesus, how did he live?! I've had to drive down to Phoenix a few times and I thought I would turn into human jerky from the heat.

He's gotten used to it xD How he manages to even run around sometimes, it's a wonder. I can barely walk in mid-day around here. He's ran over 5 miles in the heat one day.

So, I heard someone was talking about me in this forum? :3

Ohai, derpy xD We're talking about your epicness on how you can tolerate the sun. Love you~ <3

Meh, when I think back on it; i've lived in the desert for about...eight years combined. :P I don't really care much for the north nor have i really been up there. That'll all change this coming spring<3wub.png

Wow, I totally feel your pain! We're in the triple digits already, and I'm dreaming of cooler places. Got the Northern Lights on my desktop and everything. :) It makes me wish I had a summer house in Alaska or B.C. that I could go to whenever I wanted to get out of this hot hell hole.

Archived