Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi Everyone~

Ispoli

I've been lurking on this forum for at least a year, and I've had the fetish as long as I can remember, although I only figured it out about two years ago. Reading the posts on here really helped me figure out why I was so fascinated with sneezing when nobody else seemed to be . . . thanks biggrinsmiley.gif

Anyway, I'm a high school sophomore in New York; I love to write, sing, and spend time with my insane friends yes.gif I sadly have no seasonal allergies to speak of (although plenty of food allergies to spare thumbdown.gif ), even though most of my family does... makes for some pretty awkward moments for me... but you guys know the feeling sweatdrop.gif Anyway, great to meet all of you!

By the way, I have to admit that one of the reasons I signed up is because I want to have access to all of these adorable emoticions... these things are so cute... laksjfdlskdadjflsajfd

sport.giftoot.giftooth.giftorch.gifturned.giftwitchsmile.gifuhhuh.gifuhoh.gifupset.gifvampire.gifw00t.gifwalkman.gifwallbash.gifwatsup.gifweight_lift2.giftongue_ss.gif

Hi, and welcome to the forum! It's a lot of fun here. Partly because of these emoticons, right?? Enjoy your time here! :D

• 4 months later...

it says something about me that I have a lot of more important things to be doing than browsing the introductions page and yet here I am

I'm new too (and don't want my own thread), so welcome, and hi! :hey::group:

it says something about me that I have a lot of more important things to be doing than browsing the introductions page and yet here I am

I'm new too (and don't want my own thread), so welcome, and hi! hey.gifgroup.gif

Augh, don't be shy, mate! We are all the madmen here, you don't have to worry. :D

But, anyway, welcome. *shakes your hand*

I'm new too (and don't want my own thread)

Stop trying to dodge us.......

(welcome)

you see right through me!

Archived