Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pokemon sneezies?

Hollow

I suddenly remembered one sneezy part from Pokemon. I think it was the part where May/Haruka tried to train Skitty something and some plant tickled her nose... Does anyone know where it was from? And there might be some more sneezing but I can't remember them... But if anybody could put some links here... Well, I would be nice...

I am the (self-proclaimed) master of Pokemon sneezing in anime. It was the first thing that I really searched and searched for, and I have it pretty much on lock and key memorization.

The episode you're talking about is called "Maxxed Out!". May is trying to get Skitty to listen to her and tries using a cattail to get Skitty's attention, but she winds up tickling her nose instead and making herself sneeze.

Here it is on Mojovideo (I promise it's in English), at about 2:05:http://www.mojvideo.com/video-pokemon-325-maxxed-out/87a9b22e0ce0f1c6b875

Other sneezes include:

-Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon (James, M)

-The Mystery Menace (Jessie, F)

-Misty Meets Her Match (Meowth, M)

-Journey to the Starting Line (Gilbert, M)

-A Different Kind of Misty (Ash, M)

-Whiscash and Ash (Ash, M)

-Time Warp Heals All Wounds (James, M)

-Talkin' A Good Game (Ash, M)

-Getting The Pre-Contest Titters (Baby Dawn, F, in a flashback)

-If The Scarf Fits, Wear It (Ash, M)

-A UFO For Elygem (Ash, M)

-Reunion Battle in Nimbasa (Ash, M)

And there's one from Ash in the movie "Lucario and the Mystery Of Mew". :>

Thanks, Paws! I make sure to watch these... But I really liked May's sneeze more when I watched it while it was dubbed Finnish...

Thanks, Paws! I make sure to watch these... But I really liked May's sneeze more when I watched it while it was dubbed Finnish...

Link plz?

Link plz?

I'm sorry but it seems that I can't find the Finnish episodes anywhere... :(

Archived