Sneeze Fetish Forum

To read the story, please go to this link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3033041/1/Never_More

I'm not entirely sure if I'm allowed to post a story here in this fashion, but I'll be okay with it if an admin deletes it. It's a story with two plots, one of which is the main character's sneezing fetish popping in and out while taking care of her crush who has a raging head cold.

If someone deletes this post, please, if you can, let me know how I can post the link, because I really want some more readers on FP and FF. I'm new on SFF, and I want to know how to get around so I don't make any mistakes that could get me deleted.

Thanks!

Title: Never More

Author: Me! I'm known on the site as Mevans, or mevans1358.

Fandom/Original: Original

Disclaimer: All characters are mine (Wilmot Redd is based off a real-life person, but there's another disclaimer on the chapter she shows up in.)

Summary: The day Ceci Miller met Jackie Evans at school during lunch was a historic day indeed.

Authors Notes: Lots of beautiful sneezing :D and some sexual interest, but no actual sex.

Btws, chapter 14 was written specifically for you guys, but you'll want to read the entire story to understand the primary plot as well.

:D That's how much I love all of you! <3

Archived