Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stuck In Your Head

Graham Cracked

Not sure if this already exists, but at this moment, what song is stuck in your head? I have to do this, because I have Dear You from Higurashi on loop in there right now xD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My marching band music that I'm currently trying to memorize (the show is Dante's "Inferno"). It was stuck in my head when I was trying to go to sleep last night, too... OTL

Oh my gosh. I saw "Mama Mia" at the playhouse about 3 weeks ago and since then I have NOT been able to get "Take a Chance" out of my head! Three weeks is a long time ... I need a new song!!!

"Rose tint my world" :blushing:

I totally like the reference in that song...

P.S. Lalena- "If you change your mind, I'll be first in line. Baby, I'm still free, take a chance on me..."

Don't pay attention to me, guys...

"Lights" by Ellie Goulding

Simultaneously, "I Know These Hills" from the Hatfields & McCoys soundtrack keeps making an appearance because I just watched the movie and listened to the song 5 times so far tonight. And this one, I keep starting to sing without thinking. xD

"Sword of Damocles" (from RHPS). I've been singing it silently for about two hours.

Plus, I did the dance in public.

This dance, to be precise:

tumblrlkqrfnjisb1qig11f.gif

Me, weird? No way!

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men. The crazy thing is I like the song so much I don't want to get it out of my head.

"The Ballad of Sweeney Todd" ("Swing your razor wiiiiiiiiide, Swee-ney, hold it to the skieees! Freely flows the blood of those who mo-ra-li-zeeee")

You know, every time I see the title of this thread, I get that Kylie Minogue song on my brain: "I can't get you out of my head....!"

:lol:

Same here, Natsuko! My marching band music is Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves Theme Song, Titanic, and E.T The Extra-Terrestrial. I've also been doing the fingerings 24/7 oh

The weirdest mixture of 'Burning Leaves' by Ensiferum and 'Humankind as the Sailor' by Rasputina. I absolutely adore both songs, but they sound weird as heck when they're both stuck in your head at the same time. xD

That's whats stuck in my head right now. XD Now its stuck in your head too.

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, and this is how it goes: I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves......"

"Oh my God this tune is annoying, yes it is really annoying...." (repeat a gazillion times)

OMG. You guys. I've had a song stuck in my head for THREE days now. Only I don't know the real lyrics. I only know the misunderstood ones in my head.

Livin' in his butt!

Livin' in his butt!

Put your foot on!

I have to look up the real song. *consulting Google*

Edit: Ok. I googled "livin in his butt" and found out the song is Eminence Front by The Who. And the real lyrics are

Behind an eminence front

Eminence front

It's a put on

FAIL! :lol: But in my defense, the top hit was a misunderstood lyrics forum, and someone else thought the lyrics were "livin' in the butt." Long story short, I have some version of Eminence Front stuck in my head.

• 5 weeks later...

"The Man of Steel" from musical "The Stripper".

Kinda awkward, isn't it? And I am in my classroom at this moment of time! :lol:

Seriously, guys, if I don't yell out: "You make me feel like the man of steel, baby, you give me a hard-on!" I may do something bad.

"leave no man behind" from black hawk down and "polyushka polye" alternating I love the first one, the second is just a catchy Russian tune

Archived