Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mrharris222 sneezes!

Bluebird

I can't actually believe it! |D

For those who don't know him, this man is adorable. He's a YouTuber who's signature thing is doing these outrageous facial expressions and lip-synchs to show tunes and Disney songs. He just put up a new video of him doing this, and for some reason, he put in a clip of him sneezing at the end (or what I can assume is a sneeze- looks like a sneeze so that's what I've gone with)

I was already excited because he did the lip-synch to one of the most fetish-y lines of Adelaide's Lament from Guys and Dolls, so this was a nice treat biggrin.png

<- this is the video, for the sneeze, go to about 7:55. For the Adelaide's Lament line (if there are people who want to see him do it xDD) that's at 3:43. If you want to watch all the way through...I encourage that as well, as he is hilarious and this is beautiful.

Enjoy! heart.gif

Oh my gosh I am sitting here biting my tongue so hard trying to to laugh and wake up my whole household. This guy is so great. Not only are all of his facial expression hilarious and over the top, but they are all completely relevant and diverse. What an interesting talent. How funny that he included just the sneeze as a quick blooper at the end.

Oh, I know, right? He even has a Tumblr, and he's just this amazing guy. I adore him. So of course I was over the moon when he put the blooper in :P

Archived