Sneeze Fetish Forum

Minecraft Server!

Anonymouse

Hello friends. smile.png

With Blah-San's help I'm attempting to set up a Minecraft server. If anyone here plays and wants to build stuff and tame ocelots and evade creepers with me and Blah let me know! biggrin.png

Oh god that'd be awesome!! Although the comp I use rarely works well enough with Minecraft in single player, but we're probably gonna get a desktop for our room. We'll keep you updated :D

Hollowication, that's a good thing! I usually squeal and run in the other direction.

OinaGirl, awesome. Just let me know when and I'll PM you the IP address.

Just an FYI to you guys and others who may be interested: I use Hamachi, which generates another network/IP address for security purposes (ie so I'm not giving out my actual IP address to people), and I thiiiink ya'll make have to download it too in order to access my network and join my server. Just a heads up. It's a totally legit program.

Anony and I were just on last night, and everything's running just fine.

You are going to have to use Hamachi to connect, but that really does make it a lot easier. The IP address for the server will never change (without Hamachi, it would if Anonymouse moved her computer somewhere else, got a new router, the wind blew in the wrong direction, etc), so you'll never have to change it to get back on the server.

The one possible downside is that the free version of Hamachi only allows five connections at once. However, I doubt that a million people are going to be logging in all at the same time, so it's probably not a big problem.

Archived