Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Unnamed Club

megacycle

A small night club built onto pier five, supported by many large wooden poles shooting down into the water and into the earth. Outside you could hear the dull booms of the sub woofers while inside the music was clear, crisp, and loud. The floor was filled with dancers showing off there moves to impress the ladies and the men depending on the dancer.

Suddenly the music came to a halt and the flashing lights focused onto the stage where live performances were held. A red wolf clad in a pair of black slacks, tucked navy blue shirt, and dark gray fedora with navy blue trim stood center stage with microphone in hand.

“Welcome all, I hope you have been enjoying yourselves tonight at my club. Normally I wouldn't end a song halfway through but I decided to get this over with sooner than later. That way I won't keep my business associate waiting to long I don't want her to take care of business without me.”

Everyone in the audience knew what that meant he would be getting lucky tonight, plowing some gorgeous babe most likely the new maid who went by the name Harmony.

“Without further ado, allow me to introduce our special guest, Mia Vixen.” The lights shift from the wolf to a beautiful buxom vixen clad in conservative clothing, a long sleeved button down lime green blouse a long black skirt and short heeled shiny black shoes. Mia waved to everyone as she took center stage saying how happy she was to be there to entertain such a wonderful crowd.

Suddenly the light grew dim and music filled the club, but it wasn't fast paced music like before it was slow and sultry, something fit for slow dancing. Mia slowly twirled across the stage, skirt flying up a bit and showing everyone the light green stockings she had on. She faced away from the crowd and began to slowly walk away putting a little extra emphasis on the way her hips sway, slowly she undoes the buttons on her blouse so she can take it off.

The men and women soon found there eyes glued to the large rack barely hidden by the green striped corset, her tits nearly popping out at certain parts of her seductive dance. The next article of clothing to go was the skirt, letting everyone see her dark green thong panties and green stockings with ease. The music tempo picked up slightly as her dance moves picked up a bit of speed.

At some point during her dance someone threw up a few flowers, most dancers would find that to be flattering she considered it to be a nuisance. Mia felt her nose tingle just thinking about the pollen from those harmless little blooms on the floor, she tried to avoid approaching them but knew she had no choice she had to use the full stage so everyone could get a good view of her body. She slowly inched her way to that side of the stage, hips swaying and breasts bouncing. As she got closer her nose got itchier and eyes watery, with a quick swift kick she knocked the flowers off stage and turned away so she could tend to her nose while she swayed her hips to the beat.

“No.” When she turned around to face the crowd she found the flowers on the floor at her feet, pollen radiating up to her nose. “HeH” She felt her breath hitch suddenly, causing her boobs to jiggle a bit. She quickly kicked the flowers away with much more force than before, stirring up a lot of pollen in the process.

The crowd was confused by her reaction but soon figured out why she did what she did. It was a dead give away now that she must have allergies, the way she was rubbing her nose and sniffling, eyes watering and blurring her vision.

Nostrils flare beneath her fingertips as she rubbed and pinched her nose and muzzle, hoping to stop the tickle before it escalated into a full blown sneeze.

“Uh-heh-Aahhah”

No matter what she tried her nose just wouldn't stop twitching, begging for her to just sneeze out this torturous pollen. The small yellow fuzzy particles bounce around inside her nasal passages, sticking to her mucus membrane and coating her walls. She felt her nose grow wetter as mucus threatened to drip out and down onto her face, the drainage itself tickling as it slid out. She sniffled again and again, trying to keep the snot inside but that just made the tickle worse.

“AH - AAH–HaH – HAAHH!”

She had no choice anymore, her breathing became deeper as the tickle took over, forcing her chest to expand farther and farther until the corset threatened to break. Lucky for her she was one breath short of that happening.

“AH-HAT'cHOOOOOOOO!”

She bent at the waist, sending a large amount of mist and a few dribbles of snot towards the crowd. Luckily the snot and spit landed on the stage near the crowd and not on the crowd. Mia blushed deeply and rubbed her nose vigorously, apologizing for her rude display.

The crowd clapped and cheered for her, not caring that she ended her dance with a sneeze. Strangely some people in the crowd yelled out for more waving some of the broken flowers in the air from the bouquet she kicked off stage.

Something tells me she will be a repeat performer in this little unnamed club.

I hope everyone enjoys my silly little story. I know furry work isn't as popular but that's what I write best.

To those curious that want to see some images of Mia just go here.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8405374/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8516267/

Please read, reply, and tell me what you think.

Thank you.

Archived