Sneeze Fetish Forum

megacycle

(I hope you enjoy my short little story. Forgive me if there are any typos I was rushing to finish it.)

“I can't believe I gotta do this.”

“A deal is a deal. It's not my fault you lost the bet so stop looking at me like that!”

“Ah-chee!”

“Shoot! Lens cap is still on.”

Light blinded the camera and a blurry image was revealed, slowly but surely the image cleared until it reached its peak, filming at a beautiful HD quality. A female spaniel morph or anthro wearing a fluffy light blue robe that fit her form perfectly was what it focused on.

“Alright Sasha. Let's try that again. Action!”

The camera zoomed in and got a good close up of Sasha's face, as she brought a tissue with one corner rolled and twisted into a fine point up to her nose inserting the point, into her right nostril. She slowly began working it in and out.

“I can't believe your ma-making me do this.”

“It's not my fault you lost the bet. And think if you had won I would have been forced to do whatever you wanted. I got an idea why don't you tell me what you would have made me do, Sasha?”

“Fine! I... I would ha-h-have made you take meh-me shopping and have yah-Y-you try on some dre-heh-dresses. I would have had you mod-modeling th-ah-em for me, letting aH-ll the em-employ-ah-ees and customers sta... sta... stare at you, Ben.”

Sasha had to force herself to say as her nose trembled and jumped.

“So you would have made me cross dress in public? That's actually really embarrassing. Bravo. Not as embarrassing as a video of you sneezing on U-tube.”

“Shah-ut! ShaH! Hup HaahhH-HeT'cHEE!”

Sasha convulsed, body rocking forward as a light mist sprays from her muzzle and nose uncovered for all to see.

“Cut! That was a perfect take.”

The light on the top of the front of the camera went out with the push of a button and the camera powered down.

• 2 months later...

Archived