Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

megacycle

I'm megacycle, the average lurker and writer. I unfortunately don't write on a regular basis since I need to be inspired to do so. If I'm not inspired than everything I write looks and sounds awful.

I tend to post in bursts and enjoy reading what everyone else has written. I have the obvious sneeze fetish and I am hoping to make many new friends here on the forum.

If I seem slow to respond to anything forgive me. I have more than one fetish and will gladly tell you the others if you ask, but please share any others you have as well. I am also a furry

and have a fursona. I tend to go by my fursona's name so if you would rather call me Ben or Benjamin instead of megacycle than feel free to do so. I am a proud member of sneezefurs,

furaffinity, and deviantart and go by the same username as I do here. So give me a shout if you're a member of any of those sites.

Thank you. XD

That was the happiest 2 minutes ever.

Hey Retro. Wazzup!

Hello Natsuko, nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum! ^^ Deviantart's an awesome site, although I'd never give out the link to my page since it might reveal my secret identity as the batman-...I mean sneeze fetishist. *grins*

Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Thanks. With me there would be no point. All sites I go to I use the same username. megacycle.

It's kind of a dead giveaway. biggrinsmiley.gif

Let's try this again. Hopefully this is a better introduction.

Hello! I'm Benjamin Wolfe but you can call me Ben.

I've been lurking on this site for a little while and have finally decided to try and be part of this community. I have posted all the stories I have ever written on this site for you all to enjoy. I'm sure you've noticed that all my stories feature anthromorphic characters and that is to be expected since I wrote them for a site called the Furry Sneezing Archive. I am a furry and proud of it.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/megacycle/

http://sneezefurs.org/index.php?action=profile;u=451

As you can see I go by the same username on both of these sites. If you're a part of either site please send me a shout, a note, or a personal message. I'm always ready to meet new people but I will admit that I am not the best conversationalist and if I try and chat with more than two people at a time I tend to get confused and send the wrong message to the wrong person. I live at home with my family, My Mom, Dad, and Grandma., and they always seem to call me when I am online so I sometimes have to leave in the middle of a conversation. I will always tell you that I have to go and that I will see you as soon as I can.

I hope me being furry doesn't change the way you think of me. I hope we can all be friends.

Your friendly neighborhood red wolf,

Ben.

I hope me being furry doesn't change the way you think of me.

Y'see, Ben, that's the awesome part of this forum. No one judges anyone else. I mean, the one thing we all have in common is that the fetish gives us all a quirk that is 'different' so we can't really judge any other 'different' quirks that people have. No need to be self- conscious! ^^

Besides, there's nothing wrong with having a fursona; it's just like having an OC.

Thanks. I just know there are a lot of furry haters out in the world.

Welcome! I love your icon too, I'm assuming that's your fursona? He's so cute. :yay:

Archived