Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello (Finally)

FireandFlames

Well, I've been lurking here for a while, and have finally decided to say something... I can't believe I've been too shy to say anything before, even if this is online. blush.png Whatever, I'm here now, I guess. Hi. *hides*

An introduction... hmm... I like reading and writing stories, (sneezing and otherwise), and I do like drawing, although I'm not terribly good at it. I'm also a pretty big fan of anime/manga....

You can call me whatever you want, and I'm actually not a huge fan of Dragonforce's Through the Fire and Flames, despite my username. So, uhm, yeah. That's about it.

-F&F

Hey F&F! Great to have you here with us. There's tons of fantastic stories on this forum, so I'm sure you'll have loads to read! Not to mention the amount of anime/manga fans we have here as well (myself included). ^_^

Nice Ed icon, by the way. ;)

I approve of your icon, Double F~!

And welcome ^w^

Welcome to the forum! :)

Don't worry, I've been here for a while and didn't work up the guts to introduce myself until it was just silly to do so, so I never have. :lol:

p.s. Pretty username. :)

Wow, I didn't expect so many replies! Thanks, everyone! :3

@ElementsofGray- I'm glad I introduced myself, too! The world can never have enough anime/manga~

@Spoo- Thanks! I thought I'd combed over the stories section pretty well, but I keep finding ones I've passed by.

@Black Scatter- Double F makes me sound like a secret agent... cool.png And it seems picking Ed as my icon has been widely approved here.

@Natsuko- I've read your Hetalia drabble thread, and I think it's awesome! biggrin.png I am definitely glad there's so much Hetalia and anime/manga in general around here.

@Joal 555- Thanks, and I will seriously respond to anything. (Even Fred. tongue.png )

@Sigrith- Aw, you've never introduced yourself? Have an extremely belated welcome to the forums, then. biggrin.png And thanks for the compliment. smile.png

F&F away~

HOLY BUCKETS, you liked that incredibly silly thread?? XDDD Much appreciated, ma'am. :D Yay for "Hetalia" (and all us crazy, insane fans lol)~! Drop by any time you want, and expect more stories in the future!!

Archived