Sneeze Fetish Forum

megacycle

(Please comment, review, or just share your thoughts with me.)

A curvy vixen passes many trees as she walked ground shaking with each step causing leaves to fall and birds to flee.

“Not good. I better hurry or I am going to be late. Today they should have everything fixed and have me back to normal size. I hope...”

Once she stood at the standard height of six feet but as of late she's been thirty feet tall. This drastic change was brought on by a simple experiment that was supposed to end world hunger. A super fertilizer to make plants grow faster and stronger so they could withstand the elements unfortunately she some how found herself covered in it and the chemicals in the dirt had an odd effect to a living being. It caused her to grow? It was a painful transformation that nearly killed her and nearly killed her friends and colleagues when she burst through the ceiling and destroyed the research center they were using.

Mia came to a halt when she saw the demolished remains of the building and the large tent set up about a mile away from the ruins. A human male with shaggy brown hair and a scruffy goatee stood outside the tent his white lab coat whipping around in the wind he was waving at her, gesturing for her to come over while yelling to get the others attention. Everyone called him shaggy because of his resemblance to a cartoon character of same name.

The first to step out of the tent was a man of African American decent. He was dark skinned and had super short hair that was dark as the sky at midnight. He had a thick accent and went by the name Jerome.

Right behind him was a toned red wolf in blue muscle shirt, baggy black cargo pants, and combat boots. He went by the name Benjamin, but everyone called him Ben or Benny.

Mia smiled as she got down onto her knees to great her currently small friends and they did the same, Ben running up and hugging her leg since he couldn't hug her like he normally could.

“Please tell me you've found a way to get me back down to normal size?”

“Of course. We wouldn't leave our favorite vixen in this current predicament for more than a week.”

Mia sighed in relief. “Thank god. I don't think I can take another day of sleeping on the ground.”

“Ben we need your help getting the pump and hose ready.” Shaggy blurted out as he entered the tent located directly behind him. “I'm sure she's ready to get this chemical bath over with and give you a real hug.”

Mia sat there calmly waiting for those three to get everything set. Something unexpected happened while she was waiting her nose itched normally she would welcome the sensation with open arms but right now may not be the best time with her height problem. She quickly went to work on her nose rubbing, pinching, and massaging her large muzzle and nose in hopes to ease the itch and possibly dispose of it completely but try as she might the itch didn't let up instead it only grew stronger.

“hehh... HaH!”

Jerome, Ben, and Shaggy came out with a large hose in there hands only to come face to face with the obviously bothered vixen rubbing her nose and muzzle with both hands.

“Mia, please tell me you aren't going to do what I think you're going to do?”

“I'm soh-orry guys, but I really need to snee... snee... sneeze!” Mia struggled to answer as the tickle in her muzzle reached deeper and deeper, causing her whole muzzle to tremble and scrunch and ears to slowly lower and pine back.

“No! Mia! Turn around! Please don't sneeze!” They all shouted at nearly the same time.

But at this point it was to late she was unable to hear anything besides her own heart beating and breath hitching. “Ahhh-hah-hheahH! AaaaaaaaaahhH!”

“Zoinks! Like she can't hear us man!” Shaggy yelled his hair being ruffled a bit by the gust Mia was creating.

“Not good! We're just gonna have to spray her with as much as possible before she blows!” Jerome held onto the hose tightly and helped Ben and Shaggy aim. Ben pulled back on the lever and started spraying the dark green liquid onto Mia.

“Yes! It's working!” Ben exclaimed.

Indeed it was working but unfortunately not fast enough. Mia could feel herself shrink back down to size but for some reason the tickle only grew stronger as she did.

“I'm Aaah! Soh! SoH! Sorry! AaaaaaHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! HaHHH-HaT'sHOOOOOO!”

They quickly turned the hose off before they were blown back by the tremendous sneeze, getting covered in spit and snot in the process. A single white feather flies out of her right nostril. Mia rubbed her nose firmly and took a deep breath through her nose, sighing in relief now that the tickly itchy sensation was gone.

“Um... Sorry. Are you three alright?”

“We're fine.” Ben said as They all slowly stood up and brushed themselves off. “Just a little dizzy. But at least your back to normal now.”

Mia was so happy she no longer had to look down at them anymore. “Good! Now get me home so I can take a shower. Then we can all celebrate and hit the bar.”

THE END!

Precisely. We now know fertilizer will turn you into a giant. XD

Thanks for commenting and reading, Curiosity234.

Archived