Sneeze Fetish Forum

umm..heeey?

sneezydragon

heh, well umm...hello :3,

hmm where to start?...

My name is Liam but just call me sneezy or SD :3

weeeell I'm a Nasophile but I do enjoy sneezes on the side, the sneeze fetish and nose fetish are similar anyway, if they were alive they'd be brothers in the great list of awesome but not very well known fetishes...seriously I know alot of people that don't know that the nose and sneeze fetish egsist...anyway, I usually prefer furry sneezes and noses (thats how I heard about this place- from sneezefurs) but occasionally I do like human one's too plus I was curious to see what was on here :3

I live in England, I have two pets; a cat and a leopard gecko and...well that's the interesting stuff!

Nice to see you here, Liam~! I just learned a new word today: Nasophile xD

I hope you find some interesting things here, and enjoy the community~

Oh, and for a minute I thought you said, "a cat and a leopard"... and I was like, "OMG THAT'S SO BEASTLY." Then I was like, ohhhhhh, a gecko~.. Geico~ x'DDD

(fail)

Anyway, welcome~!

Hey. If it isn't my friend from the furry sneezing forum.

If you don't recognize me I go by Ben on that forum and tend to write stories featuring a macro vixen named Mia.

*hugs* I hope you can consider me a friend on this forum to.

Hey! Welcome to the forum. ^^ Sounds like you have some awesome pets; I've always wanted a Gecko ever since I saw some running around outside when I was on holiday once. They're so cute.

Hope you have loads of fun here! :)

Welcome to the forum! You're gonna have a lot of fun here.

the sneeze fetish and nose fetish are similar anyway, if they were alive they'd be brothers in the great list of awesome but not very well known fetishes

lol XDDD

• 1 month later...

OK am I the only person who hasn't heard of sneezefurs?! What is it? Oohh and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun here!

I think it's basically animals sneezing- like say chipmunks, pluto etc..

But if wrong someone from there can always correct me :)

OK am I the only person who hasn't heard of sneezefurs?! What is it? Oohh and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun here!

I think it's basically animals sneezing- like say chipmunks, pluto etc..

But if wrong someone from there can always correct me smile.png

Ohh ok that makes sense, thank you. I had a sneaky feeling it could be something like that because of the fury and all but that's new to me. I never imagined the fetish could stretch to animals. Ok as you were :P

My signature would give you a good idea on what the site has to offer.

And it isn't just animals, it is mostly animated clips or pictures of talking animals in either a feral or anthro form.

Most of the content I have posted would give you an idea on what it has to offer.

And it isn't just animals, it is mostly animated clips or pictures of talking animals in either a feral or anthro form.

Most of the content I have posted would give you an idea on what it has to offer.

Yeah I've noticed your posts but I was just confused about the whole characters and stuff. Aahh I've looked on the site. It's a combination of fetishes right? That's pretty cool :P

Cool, just looked on the site- some pretty good stuff on there :)

Yep. It combines our love of furry characters with our love of sneezing.

And it even has an area for tickling art and stories as well. <3

Archived