Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue

Heathcliff

I was listening to the most recent series of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue on the radio the other day- for those of you who don't know, it's a long-running BBC radio comedy programme.

The first round was "titles of songs which would be different if one letter had been removed" and Tim Brooke-Taylor came up with "Come on Feel the Nose" (a reference to the old Slade song "Come on Feel the Noise"). It made me smile and think of the forum!

Other good ones were "Bras in Pocket" (the Pretenders) , "When I'm Cleaning Widows" (George Formby) and "My Grandfather's Cock". roll1.gif

Also, I don't know if you can access this from overseas- but here's Barry Cryer singing the words of "Psycho Killer" by Talking Heads to the Tune of "Old Man River":

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p00vc1ds

"My Grandfather's Cock"

tumblrm057xpyezz1qditd8.gif

Jesus.lmfao.gif

I can already hear it in my head... Wait, is it about the Grandpa's rooster or his penis?

Excuse me, I am immature little freak.... :)

This is brilliant. Thanks so much for linking! I hadn't heard of this radio show before but it sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be sure to keep a lookout for a place I can listen to it!

• 2 weeks later...
"My Grandfather's Cock"

Jesus.lmfao.gif

I can already hear it in my head... Wait, is it about the Grandpa's rooster or his penis?

The song is about poultry, of course... you must have spotted some rude double-meaning that I missed. ;)

Archived