Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Sentence Story Game

megacycle

I'm sure you all know what one word story is, a game where people go from person to person saying only one word at a time, creating sentences and eventually a story.

Well this game is the exact same thing, except with sentences. In this case each person gets to post one sentence.

Rules:

You can't post back to back. It has to alternate to a different user each turn.

In other words you can't post one sentence and then right after that post another.

You are free to post again once someone else has.

You can only post one sentence each post.

The game ends when the story ends.

I will start things off with the first sentence and let you all take it from there.

Today was the first day of summer and the first day of summer vacation.

We were running, chasing each other along the street, sweating in the good strong heat of the sun, giddy with our holiday high.

Our race ended when we reached the local arcade with the large neon sign mounted to the front of the building above the door, glowing red.

He raised his hand to the door and I batted it away, shaking my head and pointing instead to the ice cream shop down the street.

I chased after him, tripping over my shoelaces momentarily, and glaring at him as he laughed at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, my mouth feeling dry, and he countered by offering his sweaty hand to me.

He took off anyway and I chased after him until he stopped suddenly, spinning around to face me, and I crashed into him, causing us both to topple backwards onto the hot cement, me grinning wildly as I landed on his hard chest.

I could feel him squirm beneath me, trying to free himself while ordering me to get off of him and something about the concrete being very uncomfortable was said to me in a very sarcastic sort of way.

"Then why... the shit..." I panted, "did you... do that... in the first place, you eggplant?"

I rolled my eyes, shifting off of him, standing quickly and, with a grin, I say, 'race you!' and sprint off down the street in an effort to close the gap between myself and the ice cream shop, both my shoelaces remaining untied.

With luck on my side I make it to the shop first without tripping or stepping on my aglet tipped shoelaces, pushing the door open and rushing inside, ignoring the large yellow wet floor sign in the middle of the room as I rush toward the counter.

(Yes I really wanted to use the word aglet. :D If I make any grammar mistakes forgive me, I was rushing.)

My eyes went wide at all of the choices (I hadn't been there since the year before and the choices had nearly doubled), and I smiled, giddy with excitement as I looked over the different flavored ice creams.

I was still trying to decide what flavor I wanted when my friend entered a couple minutes later, grumbling between pants, "That... wasn't fair... you little cheater... you knocked me over... on purpose." about how I had cheated.

"You were the one that stopped," I said, tossing him a Cheshire grin, "And besides, it's not like you didn't like it."

He shook his head and caught his breath, chuckling a little back to me before looking back to the lists of flavors on the wall.

I turned back to the counter, still grinning, and returned my attention back to the ice cream, flipping my long black ponytail over my shoulder.

"What'll ya have~?" the teller behind the ice cream counter asked, causing me to quickly go through the list in my head.

My friend ordered first, getting a simple chocolate ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles, giving me a little extra time to make up my own mind.

I looked back down at the flavors, going over them in my mind, before finally I decided on a waffle cone with butter pecan ice cream.

We paid the man with quarters and small bills before leaving the shop, licking and eating our ice cream as quick as we can before it melts and giving ourselves a brain freeze in the process.

We headed down to the local park where I led my friend straight to the swings, sat down, and ordered in the most intimidating voice I could muster, "Push!".

My friend went behind me to push on command, pushing me out of my seat and taking my place on the swing. "Consider this pay back for running me over, lazy."

Archived