Sneeze Fetish Forum

Koike Teppei

Natsuko

One of my favorite movies of all time is the live-action "Lovely*Complex" movie. For those of you who don't know, it was originally a manga (and then an anime) whose story focuses on a taller-than-average girl named Koizumi and a shorter-than-average boy named Otani. These two really hate each other, but get stuck together by their classmates because the difference in their heights makes them look funny, like a comedy duo.

Eventually, Koizumi starts to fall in love with Otani, and the story goes through the process of them falling in love and each having to deal with their height complex (hence the name, "Lovely*Complex").

I first got into "Love*Com" because I LOVE Koike Teppei, the actor who plays Otani. Needless to say, one of my favorite parts in the movie is when he sneezes (watch from about 8:45 to 9:40):

This is when Koizumi starts to fall for Otani, and everything he does just seems AMAZING, lol. XD It's really cute.

If you're really into comedy dramas, I'd definitely recommend you try to watch the whole movie; I've seen it who knows how many times, and I just love it. <333

It's a little small and hard to see, but right at around 5:13, you can see Teppei trying to make himself sneeze for that scene:

Eeeeee, Teppei-kun~ Why are you so cuuuute~ <333

Archived