Sneeze Fetish Forum

Awesome gifs

Anonymouse

I see so many hilarious gifs on tumblr that I want to share with people, and then I realize you can't really post gifs directly to Facebook. I can post a link that will redirect the person to another page but for some reason I really hate doing that because I'm anal and weird. :lol: I'm also too lazy to consistently log into my own tumblr that I know nobody even follows just to repost gifs I know nobody will ever see. And I'm sure my boyfriend can only tolerate me showing him so many gifs of kittens doing stupid shit.

So now I'm starting a thread for it. I realize this might bug out people's computers (I'm stupid about internet stuff but mine is pretty fast and doesn't have issues loading large quantities of gifs, but if yours does then avoid looking at this thread) so I included a warning.

This is one I had open in another tab since last night because I just love this movie/Christine Bale's acting. It's from American Psycho, just before he axe murders Jared Leto's character for being an annoying asshole (not that that really justifies slaughtering a man, but still.) It's not graphic, just hilarious (especially if you've seen this scene and know how deranged Christine Bale's character is - look how freaking happy he is).

tumblr_m8rsxu39O21qbgxnuo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8rsxu39O21qbgxnuo2_500.gif

tumblr_m8rsxu39O21qbgxnuo3_500.gif

tumblr_m8rsxu39O21qbgxnuo4_500.gif

Share your favorite gifs here!

Ughh... Right now I am logged in from my iPhone, which doesn't support .gif format and my Internet is slow, so I guess I should wait untill next morning before sharing the ones I've found.

I have at least twenty Rocky Horror .gifs saved on my computer and I use them in my posts quite often... :rolleyes:

I have at least twenty Rocky Horror .gifs saved on my computer and I use them in my posts quite often... rolleyes.gif

Oh do post those! I'd love looking at them, it'd be like watching a super-abridged soundless version of the movie.

LOL THAT POOR TIGER

Omg is that Stephanie from Full House that is too awesome.

I hope that's the lion's trainer, otherwise that guy is probably scared shitless. :lol:

Now for a feels-themed gif post.

tumblr_m7zby4bYAz1rais5xo1_250.gif

tumblr_m7zrs8NA401r6pa5po1_250.gif

tumblr_m8xqioTDvE1qj7r3c.gif

tumblr_m74o4pxOGt1rsgyij.gif

I have at least twenty Rocky Horror .gifs saved on my computer and I use them in my posts quite often... rolleyes.gif

Oh do post those! I'd love looking at them, it'd be like watching a super-abridged soundless version of the movie.

My problem is I can't post them directly from the computer in .gif format here, which means I have to upload them to ImageShack before posting them (which takes time)

But here are some of them:

tumblrlkqrfnjisb1qig11f.gif

("Sha-la-la-la...")

tumblrlkjiadoi5u1qfz999.gif

("I love you!")

spinwtf.gif

(one nice "oh, f*ck" face expression. Pardon my language.)

frankcolumbiadance.gif

:)

frankrapesthehorse.gif

(^ I will probably get banned for this one, but come on, guys: the .gif is awesome!)

tumblrm057xpyezz1qditd8.gif

("Ha ha ha... Shut up!" I love, love, love this part. Patricia has such a contagious laugh)

I can post more if you want... :D

spinwtf.gif

(one nice "oh, f*ck" face expression. Pardon my language.)

I love that man's face so much. Not just here, in general. But especially here.

Some more Rocky Horror. I am very sorry if I am boring as hell.

tumblrlkhtnbyfyd1qdoqei.gif

tumblrm21f0qrtzs1qdoqei.gif

tumblrlx1lu2v50k1qditd8.gif

tumblrln5eeibluj1qkkkpk.gif

frankmercy.gif

tumblrlhm9jutsdr1qditd8.gif

.... and this one isn't the actual scene from the movie but I think it also counts. Plus, they are super cute:

tumblrljpu6r8vgp1qditd8.gif

LOL that first what he's just like "Hurr?"

tumblr_m9dcouzZcI1r4rorq.gif

tumblr_m9dcsdQ9zH1r4rorq.gif

tumblr_m9d92goTgg1qhl6oao5_r1_250.gif

Love these nerds.

tumblr_m9cn9791je1r343rao1_500.gif

This because glorious hair.

tumblr_m93e8tYxU61rydouao1_400.gif

lolwut

• 2 weeks later...

Archived