Sneeze Fetish Forum

Confessions from an Almost Couple

LeadaAlexys52

So this has consumed my life (or at least my breaks at work) lately. It's really just some fluff that came out of one of my co-workers complaining "Alexys I'm sick." to me and me saying "Aww that sucks." then hearing him sneeze a few times that day. Somehow it became a strange angst ridden bit of fluff. There are two points of view in this, they will be indicated by the character's name where it switches.

Anyway...here it is.

P.S. there is some swearing. My apologies it is a bad habit of mine that unfortunately leaks into my writing sometimes.

Kalie

I walked into work that day ready for a boring normal night of opening boxes putting things away and pretending to be a manager when everyone else went home. What I was not prepared for was the sorry state of my almost boyfriend James who happened to be working the midnight shift with me that night.

I say almost boyfriend because we weren't official. We had gone on a few dates, made out in his car but we hadn't really discussed whether we would be exclusive. In truth I wasn't really sure if I was ready for this. I mean it has been a year since…but I can't go there right now. It's not like he had given me any indication that he was ready either. Basically we were having some fun without any seriousness at the moment. But I am sure that I really like him.

I saw him walking down the hall to the lunch room that night and I smiled. He wasn't my usual type. He was only a few inches taller than me so about 5'8" he had sort dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. He was thin and a bit geeky, but he was sweet, funny, and adorable. When he came in to the room I waved.

"Hi," I said and he smiled warmly at me.

"Hey, how's it g-going, He'tchhn!" I smiled to myself, not being able to help it. I have always liked sneezes. I find them endearing and cute. Seeing James sneeze actually sent a thrill through me.

"Bless you," I said.

"Thanks," James replied sniffing slightly. I looked at him more closely.

"You all right?" his eyes had bags under them, and his nose was red and raw looking. He nodded grabbing some paper towel and blowing his nose lightly.

"Yea, I'm ok. I think I'm getting a cold though."

"Aww that is no fun,"

"No not really,"

At this point I really wanted to give him a hug, but our manager came in and we were trying to keep our sort of relationship quiet at work so I went off to start the evening. Periodically throughout our shift I could hear James sneeze. Every one sent a small shiver down my spine. It was strange, I had never really been affected this much by sneezes. It made for a distracted work day. I was almost finished a break when he came up for his. He looked exhausted.

"Aww James, looks like that cold has caught up with you," I said giving him a sympathetic look.

"Looks like," he said flopping into a chair and coughing lightly. Suddenly he snapped forward "He'Eshhn!" catching the sneeze in his cupped hands.

"Bless you!" He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his temples.

"Thanks, I feel like crap," Without thinking I reach out and took his hand and gave it a squeeze. James glanced over my shoulder to the door his eyes widened and he shook his head at me. I took my hand away slowly. In spite of our agreement to not be affectionate at work, it still hurt when he did something like that. It made me feel like he was ashamed or something. I went back to work and put James out of my mind for the rest of the night.

At closing I was just tidying a few shelves so I went up to the lunchroom to get my bag a bit later than usual. When I got there I found James his head down on the table fast asleep. My heart melted and I forgot our uncomfortable moment earlier. I looked at my watch. His bus home had left three minutes ago. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"James," His head snapped up

"What timb is it?" The little bit of congestion in his voice made my heart skip.

"It's 12:05 buddy, you missed it,"

"Fuck!" he blurted out jumping up and grabbing his bag, intent on trying to run for his bus.

"James it's gone,"

"Kalie, it's by only way home. It comes late sombtimes maybe I'll get lucky."

"James I'll give you a ride home!" He stopped.

"But I live a half hour away even driving. It's so far out of the way for you." I heaved an exasperated sigh.

"I really don't care James. You missed your bus and I'm not going to let you stand out in the pouring rain with a cold waiting for the next one." He stood quietly for a moment looking at the floor.

"It's raining?" he said finally.

"Yea, it’s raining. Now come on or they'll close the store on us."

We walked the one block to my car. Luckily the street that our store is mostly covered so we avoided getting too wet. As he opened the door James paused for a second. I looked up at him wondering what he was doing. I saw his eyes flutter, heard his breath hitching and then…

"H'tchh!...He'tshhhn! Uhg! I could deal with this cold so much bedder if I wasn't sneezing so much." I looked at him as he got into the car.

"Oh, why is that? Don’t like sneezing?" he shook his head.

"No not..hu…not really hu'ngx!" The breathy sentence and the sudden stifle sent a thrill through me that reached my fingertips.

Sorry for the awkward ending but I'm going to fall asleep at my keyboard.

Part 2 to come soon. Hope you enjoyed! Please comment!

Fourthed! Wait, is that a thing? Can you fourth? Eh, I'm making it a thing. Yeah so anyway FOURTHED! :laugh:

More please. :)

BYE! :bleh:

Holly cow!!! I have never had this many comments in the first two days beforeblushing.gif . Thank you all so much!wub.png I am so happy you are enjoying my fluff.

Here is part 2. It's a bit short but this is all I have typed out so far so part three might be a bit longer, but I promise that there will be more soon.

Enjoy and please comment!

Kalie

The drive to his house was rather uneventful. We chatted about nothing in particular, twice he paused mid sentence and sneezed and he had started coughing. Once I heard that tell tale hitching build up…

then nothing…I glanced over at him as he relaxed with a frustrated sigh.

"I think I hate that even more than actually sneezing,"

"Not sneezing? That’s a bit of an oxymoron isn't it?"

"I know, it's just so frustrating!"

I chuckled. I couldn't help it. He glared at me, and I tried to straighten my face, but I failed miserably and laughed out loud. James glared for a moment more, and then broke into a smile too and laughed. For a brief moment it was like we were just a normal couple having a laugh with each other. Then his laughed turned into a cough. A deep hacking bark. I sobered instantly, my body going ridged unconsciously. I couldn't look at him. I felt tears pricking the corners of my eyes but I forced them back.

"That sounds rough," I said trying to break my tension. James nodded breathing slowly for a moment.

"I've sounded better," he said leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes.

We stayed quiet for the rest of the trip. At some point James nodded off and didn't even wake up when I stopped the car in front of his building. I shook his shoulder lightly.

"James? Wake up you're home." He twitched a little from the sudden wake up call, and blinked at me for a moment. He looked so adorable I couldn't help but smile at him. He smiled back and stretched.

"Thanks a lot for the ride Kalie,"

"No problem," I said watching him yawn widely. He opened the car door and was about to get out when he paused for a moment almost like he was going to say something. My heart raced. I had been having this insane desire to take care of him tonight.

"James do you want me-" I was cut off.

"He'echhhn!" That explained the pause.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" he said looking at me. He looked so tiered. I shook my head.

"Nothing. Get a good sleep James, and feel better." He gave me a strange look that I couldn't read.

"G'night Kalie," he said getting out of the car "and thanks again." I nodded at him and smiled. Then pulled away as quickly as I could to cover my embarrassment. I was so distraacted that I had gone several blocks before I realized that I was going the wrong way. I flipped a U-turn and went back the way I had come. I had almost asked to come up. All I wanted to do was take care of him. But I was too afraid. Too afraid that he might think that it was too much too fast. Afraid that I wasn't ready for this. But I wanted to be. I wanted to be badly. I hadn't thought I would be able to feel like this again. Fluttering heart, sweaty palms, the works. But I was fairly sure he wasn't there yet. Maybe. I was almost level with James' place when I saw a figure sitting on the stairs to his building.

James

I watched her pulling away and wished she had finished her sentence. That she had said she wanted to come in, even just for a moment. Now I was left alone with disappointment and a nasty cold. I wanted so badly to know her better. She affected me in a way that I couldn't explain. She lit up my dull world. But something was holding her back. Something deep and dark, it was in her eyes. So I didn't push, but it made for a great deal of frustration. My thoughts were interrupted by another frustration.

"Hu…he'tchhhe!" my head swam from the force of the sneeze. I sighed and looked longingly after her car once more and started into my building. I was barely up the first two steps when the world spun violently. I griped the hand rail and lowered myself to the step breathing heavily. 'Well this is just great. I can't even get in.' I rested my head in my hands waiting for the world to stop spinning. I couldn't help the thoughts that ran around in my head. What are we doing? Is this going anywhere? I really want it to go somewhere. I really care for her. Much more than I thought I would have in such a short time. But she was obviously dealing with something, and it wasn't like I didn't have my own shit to work through. All of these serious thoughts were too much for my poor head. It hurt. Everything hurt. I coughed heavily into one hand.

"James? Everything all right?" Suddenly hearing my name startled me. My head snapped up and I found myself staring up at Kalie. A strange mix of excitement, confusion, and…something else filled me. What was she doing back here? Kalie looked at me concerned and sat down on the step next to me. She reached out and placed a hand on my knee. I looked at it for a moment, trying to understand what it meant. The I looked at her. She was beautiful, and I wanted her to be mine. But at that moment, I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep everything so casual. I needed more. So without thinking I blurted out what was on my mind.

"What are we doing Kalie?"

"We are sitting on your stairs hoping our asses don’t freeze to the concrete," she said smirking. I glared at her. In truth her sarcastic humor was something I loved about her. But right now it was not what I needed or wanted. Her face became serious.

"I don't know what you mean James, you're going to have to help me out."

"I mean what are we doing with us? What are we?"

"I thought we were having some fun getting to know each other." she said looking at the ground.

"Is that what you want?" She glanced up at me for a moment then back to the ground. "if it is let me know, because fun not enough for me." There I had said it. I want her, only her. But I want her to want me back. She met my eyes "I-h'tshhhn! Fuck!" I swiped at my nose trying to keep the irritating itch at bay. "Sorry I-" I was interrupted again, but this time it was Kalie's lips on mine that stopped the words. Being caught off guard I for a moment I just sat there. Coming to my senses I pulled away.

"Kalie I-" she stopped me with another kiss. I surrendered to her touch. Everything melted away and it was just her lips on mine. She pulled away first. Her eyes serious.

"Fun isn't enough for me either," she said.

I love this! It's so good! James is so adorable! :heart: More please. :drool:

Edited by VividBubbles!

Yay I sense some caretaking coming my way.

Because apparently I'm not creative at all I'm just going to quote ickydog2006 again and agree :lol:

Once again thanks everyone! And yes ickydog and obsessed are right caretaking is on it's way and thus I hope you will forgive me for the lack of sneezing in this part.

Still hope you enjoy!

Kalie

The look James gave me was searching. Like he was trying to figure out whether or not I was serious. I just looked back at him steadily. A slow smile started and I saw him relax. I smiled softly back at him and leaned in to kiss him again. He pulled away his brow furrowed.

"Kalie stop. I don't want to get you sick."

"I don't care," I said, and at the moment it was true.

"Well I do," he said trying to push me away. I put my arms around his neck. He tried to take them off.

"I'm not going to kiss you I promise." I pulled his thin frame to me in a tender hug. He relaxed into me and I lay my head on his shoulder. We sat there for a moment, just holding each other. I felt him shiver and suddenly remembered that my new boyfriend had a killer cold, and should not be sitting outside freezing his ass to the concrete.

"We should get you inside and to bed," I said giving him a final squeeze and kissing him on the cheek. It was warm. Really warm. He stood and I stood with him. I saw him sway a bit. I looked at him concerned.

"Woah, head rush." His face was very pale, and he looked exhausted. I reached out and pressed my hand to his forehead.

"Aw James, you’re burning up! Come on, inside now." He chuckled slightly.

"Bossing me around already eh?" I smiled at him lightly.

"You bet." I took his hand and we went into his building.

His apartment was up three flights of stairs. By the time we were at his door James was out of breath. He started coughing harshly as we got into his place. I was a desperate unproductive bark with a crackling wheeze in each breath. I hated that sound, and I knew it only too well.

"James, do you have asthma?" He could only nodded, as he coughed steadying himself against the wall. "Where is your inhaler?"

"Bathroom cabinet," he managed to choke out. I went quickly to the bathroom and managed to find his inhaler fairly easily. He had stopped coughing when I brought it to him but he was panting, and I could still hear that awful wheeze. It made my skin crawl. He took it gratefully and his wheeze went away shortly.

"How did you guess?" he asked once he had his breath back. I gave him a small smile and produced my own inhaler from my bag.

"I'd know a wheeze like that anywhere," he chuckled and my smile grew. "Come on mister. You need to get some drugs in you and then crash." I took his hand and pulled him into the living room. Before I could go much farther he stopped.

"Kalie, you don't have to do this," he said. I looked at him puzzled.

"Do what?"

"Stay here and take care of me. I'll be fine, like you said I just need to crash." I shook my head.

"Are you kidding? I'm not going to leave my new boyfriend home alone while he's sick." Obviously I was done worrying about going too fast. His pale face and tiered eyes were affecting me so strongly I don't think I could have left him even if he asked me to. But I thought I would give him the option. "Look, if you really want me to go I will," I said turning serious "but I am more than willing to hang out, make sure you're ok, bring you soup and all that mushy romantic stuff that couples should do for each other when they're sick." He looked at me for a moment and then wrapped his arms around me. It caught me slightly off guard, but I snaked my arms around him in kind. After a moment he spoke.

"I'm really not used to being taken care of…so I'm sorry if I'm a bit weird about it." I looked into his eyes. He was serious. Why was he not used to being taken care of? The moment was broken when I saw his eyelids flutter. He let me go and turned away.

"He…H'tchhhheh!" he sneezed into his arm.

"Bless you. Come on, go get ready for bed and I'll grab you some drugs." He hesitated for a moment , then shrugged and headed for his bedroom. I went back to the bathroom. In my brief examination of the cabinet while I was getting James' inhaler I remembered seeing Tylenol, but not much else. Upon closer inspection it turned out that was all that was in the cabinet in the way of drugs. 'All well, better than nothing,' I thought. I wandered into his bedroom. James was in soft flannel pj pants and was just pulling a wife-beater over his head. I handed him the Tylenol and water. "Drink all of that," I told him "the extra hydration will never hurt with a fever." He nodded and drained the glass.

"Thanks," he said. He looked a bit awkward for a moment the asked "So what now?" I looked at him confused.

"Now you climb into bed and have a good sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh, you're leaving?" he asked sounding disappointed.

"No silly, I said I'm going to take care of you. I'll hang out on the couch, if you need anything at all just give me a shout."

"You don't want to…" he trailed off and glanced at the bed. I chuckled.

"No sweetheart, I figure you'll probably want your bed to yourself tonight. I'll be fine on the couch." James nodded and climbed into bed. I leaned over him and kissed his hot forehead. He sighed and caught my hand as I caressed his cheek.

"Thanks a lot Kalie." he said slightly slurred. The poor thing could barely keep his eyes open.

"You're welcome James. Sleep well." He closed his eyes, and was asleep in seconds.

There you have it. More to come

Can't wait!

^ Ditto! This is adorable and James is so cute! (Even though that's my dad's name so it sorta weirded me out at first.)

Love this! :)

Aww, this is just adorable! :D I absolutely love it so far! I like how we see both characters perspectives and the fluffiness is cute! It's a fantasy I want to happen lol keep up the great work!

Aw. This is so sweet!

" I felt him shiver and suddenly remembered that my new boyfriend had a killer cold, and should not be sitting outside freezing his ass to the concrete."

Loved that line.

Here is the next part. I apologize that it is a bit short and I really want to reply to all of your amazing comments but I have to get up for work tomorrow and I just wanted to get the newest part to you now while it's fresh.

Hope you enjoy. There is still more to come!

Kalie con't

I wandered into the living room and flopped on the couch. I was tiered. It was time for some sleep, but I knew I wouldn't be able to. For at least a little while I would be listening for any little sound from the bedroom. It was an old habit, from babysitting and…other things. I turned on the TV and muted the sound. I just sat and stared at the screen for a while. At some point I must have drifted off because I woke with a start. I sat up and listened. I could hear James coughing. I looked at my watch and figured it was time to check on him anyway. I wandered into his room. He was face down sleeping "with abandon" as my grandma would say. I looked at his pale face, relaxed and innocent in sleep. He coughed again. Maybe not so relaxed. I sat on the bed and rubbed his back. He stirred restlessly mumbling something incoherent. I bent down kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and blinked up at me. His eyes were unfocused and fever bright.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked, his voice hoarse from coughing and slurred from sleep.

"Sorry to wake you up. I heard you coughing and thought it might be time for some more meds, and I want to take your temperature," I said laying a hand on his forehead "you're really hot."

"Thermometer is in the ba-bathroom. He'echheh!" he turned his head away catching the sneeze in his pillow. I got the thermometer and headed back to the bedroom. He was sitting up against the wall, his head slumped to one side, already asleep again.

"James?" hearing his name his head raised quickly and he opened his eyes. I stuck the thermometer in his mouth and climbed onto the bed next to him. He lay his head on my shoulder and sighed.

Shortly the thermometer beeped. I took it out and looked at the number.

"104.5. That's really high James." He looked at me bleary eyed. "I think we should go to the hospital." The moment the word was out of my mouth James was suddenly alert and shaking his head.

"No. No hospital." He said emphatically. A bit to emphatically because he started coughing harshly.

"James, you’re really sick and this will probably get worse before it gets better. Come on," I said standing up and holding out my hand.

"No, Kalie, I can't," he said looking panicked.

"You can't or you won't?" he stayed quiet for that one and looked at the floor. "James, come on. It's not that bad, and I'll be there with you," I said trying to coax him. What he said next was so quiet I could barely hear him.

"Kalie please, please don't make me go." His voice was raw from coughing and something else. I knelt down in front of him and took his face in my hands. He kept looking at the floor.

"James look at me," His eyes met mine. He was terrified. He was close to tears. I gave in. I kissed his forehead. Shit was he burning. "Ok. We won't go to the hospital but we have to get your fever down." He nodded slowly.

"Ok,"

"First I'll grab you some more Tylenol."

James

I watched Kalie head back to the bathroom again and thanked God that she had somehow figured out how much I hated the hospital. I hadn't thought that this cold was so bad, but I had to admit I felt like death warmed over. My head was fuzzy I couldn't breathe properly and I kept getting alternating hot and cold flashes. This was really not fun. Just as Kalie was coming back into the room I felt that frustrating tickle that still hadn't left me alone. Not only did this killer cold have to give me a scorching fever, it had to make me sneeze. I tried to will the tickling away but it was no use. My breath hitched, my eyes closed and…

"He'tchhhhn! E'chhhn!" That did not help my spinning head at all.

"Bless you," Kalie said. She had somehow thought to bring a box of Kleenex from the bathroom as well as the Tylenol. This girl was amazing.

"Thangks," ugh I sounded horrid. I blew hard and cleared out some of the congestion. I threw the tissue away and Kalie handed me two pills and some water. I swallowed them down quickly trying not to gag. I hated taking pills.

"Ok, now we get your fever down," Kalie said holding out her hands to me. I took them without thinking and she pulled me to my feet.

"What are we doing?" I asked as the room spun around me.

"You are going to have a cold shower." She said and started pulling me to the bathroom. I stopped short and looked at her, not believing that she could actually be serious.

"Really?" I asked hoping that she was joking.

"Yes really. It's the easiest way to get your whole body temp down at once. Come on," she said and started pulling me along again. And then that annoying tickle reappeared in my sinus. I slowed down, fighting hard against the urge. Kalie pulled harder and I stumbled slightly.

"No more stalling," she said. I couldn't hold it off.

"K-Kalie huh…wait a sec I ha-have t-to huh…H'echheh! E'chhh! H'tchhhn!" I caught the sneezes in the crook of my arm just in time. I heard Kalie giggle and I looked up at her amused face.

"Can you really not walk and sneeze at the same time?" I shook my head.

"I like to see where I'm going, and sneezing with my eyes open is just not an appealing thing to attempt thank you very much." Kalie giggled again and I glared at her playfully.

"Well ok - now come on quit stalling. It's shower time." I groaned and followed her to the bathroom.

This was just... this was just... this was... just... just awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! :wub:

bye. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone sorry for the delay but here is the last part. It's a bit of a flop ending but the original one I wrote was way too pathetic. I hope you enjoy anyway and thanks for reading and for all your amazing comments. They really motivated me to get this one done!

James

"Do I really have to do this?" I asked as she started the shower.

"Yes James. It's either this or the hospital. Take your pick." She fixed me with a stare that made me decide it was easier just to do what I was told. She left the room and I stripped and climbed into the shower. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but when the cold water hit me I reflexively swore and jumped out of the stream of freezing water. Bracing myself for an unpleasant few minutes I gritted my teeth and swore my way through soaking in cold water for a while. I turned the water off with shaking hands. My head felt a bit clearer, but I was trembling uncontrollably. I pulled back the curtain and was startled by Kalie holding a towel out for me.

"J-jeeze Kalie, you s-scared me!" I took the towel as she chuckled at me.

"Boo," she said sarcastically.

"Vvery funny," As I wrapped the towel around myself I felt the cursed tickle again. Kalie was saying something but my brain was occupied. "Hu…H'tchhhn!"

"Bless,"

"Thanks, what were you s-saying? He'xchhhhn! Fuck! Sorry, once more."

"Bless, I was saying you should climb back into bed and I'll take your temperature again." I quickly dried off and put my p.j's back on. My bed had never looked so welcoming.

Kalie

James crawled back into bed. He looked so exhausted. It was adorable. In spite of being worried about his high fever, I couldn't help but enjoy the pitiful helplessness of this guy that I was falling hard for. I grabbed the thermometer and gave it to James. Obediently he put it in his mouth. When it beeped I looked at it.

"102.7 that's better. Get some sleep hon. I'll be here. If you need anything give a shout." James just nodded and lay down. He was asleep in under a minute. I watched him sleeping for a moment. Pale face peaceful, breathing congested. He coughed once, it was fairly gentle but it had the tell tale bark and wheeze at the end. A flash of memory hit me. A different pale face, on a different bed. A harsh cough that wouldn't stop. Struggled breath. I quickly left James' bedroom and curled up on the couch fighting back tears. This was not the time or place to be thinking of that. Somewhere between considering running away, and mentally slapping myself for thinking it, I fell asleep.

James

It was still dark out when I woke up. But that didn't make any sense. I felt like I had slept forever. I felt much better than I had earlier. I was still congested, and I could feel that my lungs were still protesting, but I was less off kilter. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The there it was. That obnoxious tickle was back with a vengeance. I looked around for a tissue. As I did I noticed Kalie, curled up in an armchair that she must have brought in from the living room. She was fast asleep her head resting on her folded arms. I didn't want to wake her but the sneeze was still coming.

"Hh…H'ngx!" I stiffled as best as I could. I glanced at Kalie. Still asleep. I sighed. That was a mistake.

"H'tchhn!" With that Kalie stirred and looked up from her arms and blinked at me for a moment. She yawned and stretched like a cat.

"You look way better James."

"I feel better. How long was I out, I feel like I slept for ages, but it's still dark."

"That’s because you did sleep for ages. You were delirious or asleep for the whole day." My jaw dropped.

"The whole day?" I asked shocked. Kalie nodded.

"I kept trying to get you to the hospital, but you wouldn't let me take you." I looked away from her embarrassed. Kalie stood and came over to the bed. She sat down and put a hand to my forehead, then kissed it tenderly. "You're going to have to tell me some day why you hate hospitals so much." I took a deep breath intending to sigh, but it caught in my throat and I couldn't hold back the hacking coughs that tore through me. I was vaguely aware of Kalie getting off the bed. Suddenly my inhaler appeared. I took it gratefully. She rubbed my back until they stopped. I looked over at her. There was sympathy in her eyes, but there was also pain. Something deep that clawed its way through to the surface through her eyes. She looked away and subtlety wiped a tear away.

"Sorry," I said hoarsely.

"Sorry for what?" she asked, looking genuinely confused. I was quiet. Her eyes widened for a moment. "James it's not your fault that your sick. Anyway I volunteered. I am here by my own choice and I'm glad I was here to take care of you."

"But something is bothering you I can tell." Kalie shook her head, pretending that she didn't know what I meant. But I turned the tables on her. "You're going to have to tell me some time." She scowled.

"Touché," she grumbled. We looked at each other. Suddenly she cracked a smile. I looked at her confused. "Barely a couple for a day and we are already digging out dirty laundry." I stared at her for a moment and laughed out loud.

"You have a point," I chuckled "maybe we aren't quite ready for all of that." Kalie shook her head.

"Someday I hope though. Someday I want to share everything with you. But why don't we take it one step at a time."

"Agreed. Going from an almost couple to a real couple is good enough for one week. We'll just have to see what comes next." Kalie climbed onto the bed next to me

and snuggled under the covers with me. I held her close and caressed her hair. This beautiful, amazing woman who had spent a night nursing me was more than I could have ever hoped for. She was obviously scarred but I could handle that. Maybe even help her. I kissed the top of her head. Suddenly…

"H'tchhhn!" she chuckled quietly.

"Bless you James," she reached up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you Kalie," and I kissed her back.

The End