Sneeze Fetish Forum

YouTubers that you'd like to hear/see sneeze?

blameitonthe...

Please tell me that I'm not the only person out there that with every new video that appears in my 'Subscriptions' box, from my favourite YouTubers/Vloggers, I always hope that maybe... just maybe, one of them will sneeze in the video, or even release bloopers where they had to stop filming because of a sneeze?

Actually... that's probably just me xD

Anyway, I was wondering what YouTubers/Vloggers would you die to hear sneeze?

Mine would be; charlieissocoollike, AmazingPhil, Danisnotonfire, crabstickz, KickThePJ, MarcusButlerTV, JacksGap, Sam Pepper (Ironic.. huh? xD), Finn Harries (JacksGap's identical twin brother), PointlessBlog and Dicasp.... phew :P

Wow.. that list is long... maybe my expectations are just too high xD

Can Let's Players count? Cause those are all I have xD Well I've heard CaptainSparklez sneeze a few times before, agentjr once and seen Pewdiepie once with a couple of false starts ^///^ Those were cute. But from ones I've never heard/seen, probably ChilledChaos, Criken (though all of his vids are edited so I doubt that'll happen), Lewis of the Yogscast and, hell, I'll say it cause he does vlogs now and then, TheSpoonyOne. His nose is precious, and I think that was what I first fell in love with when I saw him C/O with the Nostalgia Critic.

The only YouTuber I actually follow is Jodie Riviera (probably better known as Venetian Princess)... and I guess I hope she will sneeze every now and then.

:blushing:

• 1 year later...

I just had to resurrect this.

Firstly-

john_green.jpg

John Green is WAY too cute!! :wub:

And... in

around 8:50(ish) he says that he is allergic to cats.... (figures out a way that a cuddly kitten would need to be in something) :shifty::whistle: (although obviously wouldn't actually be mean)

Laci Green. Definitely. Unf, she's such a gorgeous creature. :gah:

I've seen/heard Tobuscus, Pewdie and Cry sneeze several times each, so I can't really complain. :D