Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello!

Sunshower

Hi, everyone! I'm new here, but I've known of this site for a while. I've kind of lurked, reading things, looking at things and generally enjoying what I see. I'd rather not give out too much personal information, but I would like to say that I'm really really happy to be on this site finally. I discovered that what I had was a fetish actually after finding the site. I knew I'd had it for a while, and it probably started when I was about 5 and never left me. It became a more sexual and embarrassing thing in the last year when I discovered just how much I seem to love inducing... *dies.* Anyway, I'm so happy to be here. I still don't know exactly how the site works, but I'll be working on figuring it out. And I look forward to some sneezy discussions and stories in the near future.

Thanks for reading! biggrinsmiley.gif

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have a lot of fun here! And you've certainly come to the right place for sneezy discussion, haha. :)

Welcome to the forum :) You've taken the biggest step by joining - now enjoy!

PS. just a hunch, but I reckon you will find plenty of others who love inducing here too... ;)

Welcome to the forum. :)

You can find a lot of useful information about how the forum works in the "Read before posting"-section, including what you can and can't do yet.

p.s. Love your avatar.

Welcome to the forum!

Being active on here has gone a long way toward lessening and relieving my anxiety around the entire issue. Hopefully you will find the same! :)

Archived