Sneeze Fetish Forum

Photic = multiples?

Anonymouse

Yesterday as I was leaving work I heard someone sneezing. A woman was leaving the building a short distance away from me. I'm not sure if her sneezes were photic or if it was just a coincidence that she sneezed after walking out into the sunlight, but she sneezed three times (and had some lovely pre-sneeze expressions I might add).

From what I've noticed, people who sneeze from the sunlight tend to sneeze more than once. I love photic sneezes and I love multiples, so I like to think that there's some sort of connection.

For those of you who are photic, do you find yourself sneezing more than once or twice from the sunlight? And/or have you observed this in other people as well?

I'm highly photic, but I can honestly say it only happens once. but then again im not one to really ever have more than a single unless its induced or something, so I might not be the best data.

I tend not to sneeze in fits from photic, it's usually about 2-3. Can't say I've ever seen someone have a fit from photic, either, which is a shame, because photic is pretty hot. drool.gif

Kind of looks like the opposite from what people are saying. Slightly disappointed... -_-:P

But I'll take just one sneeze from sunlight over none at all. Thanks for your responses!

(also, retro, I had no idea you were photic. Unless you told me and I forgot. :P)

I managed to sneeze a photic multiple last night! We just got this new lamp for my bedside table, and the bulb in it is really randomly bright for some reason. So when I was trying to find where the switch was, and found it, the light was right in my eyes, and I sneezed about five or six times in a row.

I think, for me at least, it depends on how bright the light is whether I sneeze in multiples or not.

I'm photic, and I usually sneeze 3 times. But I always sneeze 3 times, so I don't know if they're connected...

If it's photic, it's always twice for me. Very rarely is it not. I had a feeling it might be a more common thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's the same for me. I'm a pretty photic sneezer, and I can't think of a single time I've sneezed only once from light, and I'm pretty sure I can count the number of times I've gotten more than 3 on one hand.

Photic. And always at least twice (although I had a fit of 6 the other day, but that was caused by eating something spicy while standing in the sunlight)

• 1 year later...

Ressurecting an old topic. I don't know how I missed it at the time.

My photic sneezes are invariably singles, whereas my non-photics can be anything from one to five.

Unfortunately I'm finding that I sneeze less often from light than I used to. I wouldn't like to lose it completely!

Well, as this got bumped... :) I'm photic too, but usually only sneeze once or twice... Can remember a single time when it had been more.

I wish I could have photic multiples like that. With me, it's always just one. The only exception is when I look at a light when I already feel a sneeze coming. In those cases, I sometimes get two.

Well I'm not photic, but unfortunately I got trapped in a conversation with my friend about her dad sneezing, and she says he sneezes from the sun, and when he go's outside in the light, he sneezes 5-7 times. That was such an excruciating conversation lol. I think it very s from person to person :)

I read about a study of photic people and the average was 3, though several people in the study experienced a lot more. My friend W is photic and he always sneezes 3 times from the sun, but then he always sneezes in 3's anyway...