Sneeze Fetish Forum

All the Johnny Depp's

SamGrape

How would all the Johnny Depp characters sneeze? You could write stories if you want. I love Johnnyyyyyyyy!!!!

I don't know but I would suggest that Edward Scissorhands takes extreme care when deciding how to cover his sneeze..........

I don't know but I would suggest that Edward Scissorhands takes extreme care when deciding how to cover his sneeze..........

:evil:

Buahahahah!

Edited by LocaLocaBoka

I bet Sweeney Todd would have pretty violent sneezes ;)

Jack sparrow strikes me as the type of person who carries a handkarchief :)

I bet Sweeney Todd would have pretty violent sneezes wink.png

Jack sparrow strikes me as the type of person who carries a handkarchief smile.png

Agreed. I think Willy Wonka would carry a handkerchief too, a really colorful one.

I think the mad hatter would also carry a large handkerchief and have really exaggerated sneezes like

"Heh.....HE-H ......HeH-ETTCCHUhH!!!!!"

Are we talking animated characters too? If so I think Victor from The Corpse Bride (LOVE that film) would have a really shy and and embarrassed reaction after sneezing. I think he would have a cute almost girly sneeze. Probably a stifle into his hand and then he would be very apologetic while struggling to wipe his nose with a tissue. I have a feeling he would blush quite a lot especially if it was in front of Victoria. I want to write something with him now!! Getting carried away here sweatdrop.gif

Agreed. I think Willy Wonka would carry a handkerchief too, a really colorful one.

Totally. :) Somehow I see him with questionmarks on his sneezes. "Ha-cchew!?" lol

Jack Sparrow is :drool:

I think he would carry a handkerchief too!

Johnny Depp is pure gold omg. Fav actor EVER. He's older than my father but I would still gladly marry that flawless man. If only he would just SNEEZE! Lol!