Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Fiancé sneezing; a rare sight!

Deadsh0t

So, my fiancé is one of the least sneezy people ever. I'll be lucky to hear one or two out of him every couple of months, but amazingly, he sneezed three times over the course of the past 24 hours.

He's got the hottest sneeze ever and it just makes my insides go all melty. drool.gif

The first time he sneezed, he stifled it. I'd spell it out for you guys, but I'm reaaaally bad at spelling stifles. I'm not usually a stifle fan but this one was...well, pretty nice. Most likely because it came from him.

The second one came a little bit later on in the evening and was entirely uncovered. He was sat typing at his keyboard when it happened, so I guess it kind of caught him off guard. It was pretty wet sounding (my favvourite kind), and was a pretty quiet sort of 'heh-tssh' sound.

The third was him sneezing into cupped hands, but not a stifle. It was a little more forceful than the last, a sort of 'htch-shoo'.

Even a few hours on I'm still totally melting from that. *skips around gleefully*

I wish I could tell him what that does to me, though sadsmiley.gif

So, my fiancé is one of the least sneezy people ever. I'll be lucky to hear one or two out of him every couple of months, but amazingly, he sneezed three times over the course of the past 24 hours.

Maybe he's coming down with something?

Anyhow, nice obs :)

Thanks for your obs! I can see that I'm not the only one who has a boyfriend that never hardly sneezes :(

But he knows of my fetish and he induces for me when I want so that's fair enough, even do I'm not a huge fun of induced sneezes and I'd prefer a hundred times more that he'd sneezed naturally *le sigh*