Sneeze Fetish Forum

new boyfriend = new sneezes ^^

Coffee Mug

Hi everyone! Been away for a long time but back now with new obs from my freshly new boyfriend biggrinsmiley.gif

I'll start by describing him: not very tall, short bright hair, green-blue eyes, piercing on his eyebrow..something like 14 tattoos on his arms, leg and one on his tummy, sweet and gentle.

So today we were out for dinner at a local pizzeria (having pizza yeah) and he started twiching his nose like he was extremely bothered by it. I immediately started melting inside and my sneeze radar turned on. He then started rubbing it and scrunching it and his eyes were tight shut so I admitted myself to look at him openly. He then said: "owww my nose is so itchy" me, (like I didn't notice it lol) "really?" "yeah something's making it tickly and I feel a super sneeze coming up. But I can't sneeze here there's too much people and it's rude. Do you have a tissue? Got to blow my nose" I was now completely dumb. I fumbled in my bag looking for a tissue and it was then that he started to turn around, hands cupped around his nose, mouth half open and....5 sneezes came.

He always sneezes the same way every time: the first two sneezes come together and then the others come with a little pause in which he inhales a large quantity of air: "ETCHO-etcho! HEEEEEEEH...ASHOO!!!...HEEEEEEEEH...ASHOOOO!...HEH! ASHOOO!

It was amazing for me, I was over the top for all the evening and then when we arrived home he was quite stuffy with a stuffed up nose and kept scrubbing at his wrigley nose......I was like oh my God YES. I'm so happy! :D

Sorry my English isn't at his best this evening don't know why. Maybe because it's been ages that I haven't posted or read in the SFF :(

Hope you liked it, if yes, there will be more obs coming up ^^

Hoo, pizza AND a show. What a delightful evening. ^_^ Nice sneezes... good build-up... mmmmm.

Good to have you back!

Sorry my English isn't at his best this evening don't know why.

Trust me, if this happened to me I won't be able to speak English either.

Thanks for sharing. That guy seems like quite a catch.

Sorry my English isn't at his best this evening don't know why.

Trust me, if this happened to me I won't be able to speak English either.

Thanks for sharing. That guy seems like quite a catch.

Oh, Loca :lmfao: