Sneeze Fetish Forum

Obs f.

sneezesweater

I stopped off to grab a cup of coffee and as I headed out the door the woman that had just walked out sneezed into her fist. Nothing spectacular. Just a "uushhh" kind of sneeze. She was dressed in a gray suit had short blonde hair. Mid 40's maybe. I didn't pay anymore attention until I heard a really loud nose blow from behind me. I turned to look as soon as I heard it and saw her with a pink tissue over her nose. She had put her coffee on top of her car to blow her nose prayer style before getting in. It was the loudest blow I've heard in a while honestly.

Nice obs. I like the fact that she used a pink tissue. It seems that colored tissues are harder to find than they used to be. Her choice of a pink tissue seems to suggest that she put some thought into it.

sexyhankysneeze

Nice obs. I like the fact that she used a pink tissue. It seems that colored tissues are harder to find than they used to be. Her choice of a pink tissue seems to suggest that she put some thought into it.

im noticing that there are still boxes of blue tissues that are easy to find, although they are never very soft

other colours... nothing

hope this means that hankies are coming back *fingers crossed*