Sneeze Fetish Forum

Check out this hilarious blog

Heavy-Chevy

Oh my God. I just finished the most recent one about being depressed for no reason and I can totally relate. I love the illustrations, something about them is so cute and hilarious and kind of pathetic all at once. I'll definitely be reading more of this, thanks for sharing!

ETA: I thought that little person looked familiar... ALL THE THINGS.

Oh my God. I just finished the most recent one about being depressed for no reason and I can totally relate. I love the illustrations, something about them is so cute and hilarious and kind of pathetic all at once. I'll definitely be reading more of this, thanks for sharing! ETA: I thought that little person looked familiar... ALL THE THINGS.

Those drawings remind me of that show 12 oz. Mouse that used to be on Adult Swim. And from your user icon I can see you know all about that, so I figured you would get a kick out of this.

Haha yeah, the girl's cartoon version of herself kind of reminded me of this guy at first. I see what you mean though, crudely drawn yet somehow so expressive.

I love hyperbole and a half alot. I had an avatar of hers once, I might just have to rediscover it.

I like that alot :D

I've loved this blog since...forever. Some of the posts have had me laughing for about half an hour solid. The cake one in particular is so true.

It's creepy how much the ones about her dogs sound like MY dogs. I have a stupid one that licks things constantly (the simple dog) and a highly neurotic, dramatic one (the helper dog). I shared them with my mom and even she was like "Wait, you didn't write this, did you?"

Archived