Sneeze Fetish Forum

no more allergeniee :(

cprlaw08

Oh no! :( I didn't even know she took her stuff down until I saw this post! Her wavs were awesome and she will definitely be missed.

On that note, I would like to point out that sharing someone else's material is not inherently against the rules, but the person doing the distributing must have the permission of the original creator. As such, the only way we could allow the sharing of allergeniee's recordings here is if someone who has them saved managed to get in touch with her and ask her first.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Only bringing this up again because I just searched her username on youtube without thinking before I remembered that account doesn't exist. I always wonder what's going on in people's lives when this happens. It's so strange losing touch with people on the internet, because it's kind of like they just... dissappear. You wonder how bad whatever happened was that convinced them to end their account, but there's never any way to know. What a strange place the internet can be.

Only bringing this up again because I just searched her username on youtube without thinking before I remembered that account doesn't exist. I always wonder what's going on in people's lives when this happens. It's so strange losing touch with people on the internet, because it's kind of like they just... dissappear. You wonder how bad whatever happened was that convinced them to end their account, but there's never any way to know. What a strange place the internet can be.

I agree completely with this! I've lost contact with a lot of people I've "met" on (or only know through) the Internet and it's so weird because it really is like they just disappear. And sometimes you just wanna let them know you're still thinking of them, but you just can't :-/

hey this was actually me, and i like you guys enough (;)) to want to clear up why--none of you did anything, it wasn't a hissy fit or anything like that. basically what happened is i accidentally posted a non-sneezing video, just me, my real life face, i think my first name, talking to a friend of mine that i meant to put on my other account. i seriously panicked about a. my friend going to see that video and realizing it was from an unfamiliar account, then investigating b. somehow being recognized, which i'm sure a lot of people who only do wavs and not videos understand. and unfortunately i'd already had that video up for quite some time before i noticed. also i was like really concerned that people would be harassing me for not sneezing or calling me ugly in the comments (i didn't read them) and my self-esteem couldn't really handle that. so i just super super panicked and deleted everything. if any of you have them and want to distribute them amongst yourself, but please please please don't put them in any public space (like youtube) and please, if you saw that video, please respect that i'm a really private person who never, ever wanted that to happen and keep it all to yourself.

hey this was actually me,

Hey there :) Just wanted to say that you posted some great wavs. Never saw the accidentally posted face video, but wanted you to know your sneezing skills will be missed ;)

hey this was actually me,

Hey there smile.png Just wanted to say that you posted some great wavs. Never saw the accidentally posted face video, but wanted you to know your sneezing skills will be missed wink.png

aw, thank you <3

hey this was actually me, and i like you guys enough (wink.png) to want to clear up why--none of you did anything, it wasn't a hissy fit or anything like that. basically what happened is i accidentally posted a non-sneezing video, just me, my real life face, i think my first name, talking to a friend of mine that i meant to put on my other account. i seriously panicked about a. my friend going to see that video and realizing it was from an unfamiliar account, then investigating b. somehow being recognized, which i'm sure a lot of people who only do wavs and not videos understand. and unfortunately i'd already had that video up for quite some time before i noticed. also i was like really concerned that people would be harassing me for not sneezing or calling me ugly in the comments (i didn't read them) and my self-esteem couldn't really handle that. so i just super super panicked and deleted everything. if any of you have them and want to distribute them amongst yourself, but please please please don't put them in any public space (like youtube) and please, if you saw that video, please respect that i'm a really private person who never, ever wanted that to happen and keep it all to yourself.

I'm just glad to hear that one you are ok and nothing major happened that caused the account to close like so many other brilliant sneeze artists and two you are part of our community still and aren't lost forever :) nd don't worry about the WAVs they aren't going anywhere ;)

• 5 months later...

hey this was actually me, and i like you guys enough (wink.png) to want to clear up why--none of you did anything, it wasn't a hissy fit or anything like that. basically what happened is i accidentally posted a non-sneezing video, just me, my real life face, i think my first name, talking to a friend of mine that i meant to put on my other account. i seriously panicked about a. my friend going to see that video and realizing it was from an unfamiliar account, then investigating b. somehow being recognized, which i'm sure a lot of people who only do wavs and not videos understand. and unfortunately i'd already had that video up for quite some time before i noticed. also i was like really concerned that people would be harassing me for not sneezing or calling me ugly in the comments (i didn't read them) and my self-esteem couldn't really handle that. so i just super super panicked and deleted everything. if any of you have them and want to distribute them amongst yourself, but please please please don't put them in any public space (like youtube) and please, if you saw that video, please respect that i'm a really private person who never, ever wanted that to happen and keep it all to yourself.

You got it. I hope to hear them again soon if I can find someone who has them. They were beautiful