Sneeze Fetish Forum

livinonaprayer

MY FIRST FIC! I've read a lot, and figured I'd try my hand at it. I've written fics before, but not for this forum...let me know what y'all think!!

Chapter 1

Ally sat in the terminal, waiting for her flight to be called to board. She twisted the hem of her skirt nervously, over and over again. She hadn’t been on a plane since she was a freshman on her way back college for the last time, and the flight had experienced some severe turbulence. It left her rattled, to say the least.

Ally had always been afraid of flying, she had known this since she was just 6 years old and went on her first plane…she had screamed both when they took off, and when they landed 6 hours later. Needless to say, she had frightened many of the passengers, and her parents were mortified. She had slowly been trying to get over the fear her whole life, and had actually made some progress before that last attempt. Now, she felt, she was back to where she was at the very beginning.

It’ll be okay… She thought. Kyle needs me to be there for him… and I want to see this, damnit!

Her new boyfriend was a football player at USC, one of their best and most valuable quarterbacks. She didn’t hear about his football career very often…that was one of the things that she loved about Kyle. He shared things with her about it, but it wasn't all that he talked about like all of the other jocks she had dated. However, it recently occurred to her that she hadn’t been to one of his games yet, and that seemed just a little selfish of her. She wasn’t a huge football fan, but she wanted to share that special moment with him, the one that she knew he loved… the thrill of catching that perfect pass and making it into the end zone…even though he didn’t talk about it much, when he did, she saw his eyes light up. She wanted to see him in action, watch him do one of his favorite things besides performing. Not to mention the fact that she had always found football players incredibly attractive. She assumed that it had something to do with the fact that her fist husband wasn’t what you would call a macho man. He couldn’t work on cars, he didn’t know how to fix things around the house, never played any sports of any kind…he never bothered to learn anything new, either. It was one of the many ways that he didn’t measure up to be her ideal husband.

“American Airlines flight 308, to LAX now boarding for seats in row A! Row A, flight 308 to LAX now boarding!”

The harsh voice on the intercom jolted Ally out of her memories and into the terrifying present, reminded her of the fact that they would eventually get to row C and she would have to walk onto an airplane. The thought sent her nerves into frenzy again, and she wondered to herself whether or not she had time to get herself a drink before boarding. Part of her knew that it was just a crazy subconscious attempt to miss her flight, because there was no way in hell that she had time. However, the idea of a strong drink sounded fantastic to her right now, and she wondered why she hadn’t thought of it sooner.

She turned around to walk out of the terminal and gasped.

“Hey you”, said the deep, velvety voice that made Ally melt. Kyle was standing on the other side of the terminal divider, dressed in a business jacket, white collared shirt, and jeans, his hands tucked nervously in his pockets. He looked absolutely adorable. Ally jumped over the belts of the divider into his arms, not daring to believe what she was seeing in front of her.

“Kyle! Oh my God, what in the world are you doing here? I’m so happy to see you!” She was really beaming from ear to ear, still trying to wrap her mind around the perfection that was in front of her.

“I guess I just couldn’t wait another minute to see you. I’ve missed you, you know. I’m considering a change of careers” He said playfully.

“Well, what if I only wanted you because you’re a sexy musician?” She asked him with a smirk.

“I would do anything to make you happy. You want a musician, you’ve got one. If cowboys turn you on, I’ll drop everything and buy us a ranch, baby. I’ll even let you brand the cattle.” He said in a mock southern accent.

“Oh, how romantic, burning little baby cows! I can’t wait to tell the grandkids about that one! And making fun of my accent, real cute.”

“Oh, so we’re going to have grandkids now? And you say I’m the one who needs to slow down, Geez!”

She could feel the creeping red make its way up her neck and cheeks, and she put a cold hand across her neck in a futile attempt to try to keep it at bay.

“I know that flying isn’t your favorite thing in the world” Kyle started, while Ally snorted. That was the understatement of the century.

“Kyle…I’ve always wanted to go skydiving. You know why? Because the thought of jumping off of a plane isn’t scary to me…but the thought of staying on the plane scares the hell out of me!” She realized that she had started shaking just thinking about it.

“That’s why I figured you could use some company.” He produced a plane ticket from the inside pocket of his jacket, one that was right next to hers. “And I’ll take you skydiving one day to prove that statement, because I don’t believe you.”

Ally was still staring at the ticket, dumbfounded. “So, let me get this straight. You flew here from L.A., so that you could get on a plane with me to go to L.A.?” It was so romantic, and Ally loved him for it. But she also felt bad, knowing that he had wasted this much time just to placate her. “The point of today is supposed to be me supporting you, not the other way around. “You didn’t have to do this. I was going to suck it up!”

“Yeah, that’s why you were about to leave, huh?” He smirked knowingly, and she had to admit that he had a point.

“I was coming right back! I just wanted one drink before I had to board.” The words sounded weak, even to her. Thankfully, Kyle shrugged turned without saying anything more about it. “You coming? They just called us!”

“They haven’t yet, I’ve been…”she started to say, only to be cut off by the announcer beckoning them to take their seats on the plane.

“I’m just that good.” He said with a shrug of his shoulders. Ally looked him over for a good minute, noticing the droopy look to his eyes that wasn’t normally there, and the tired way that he picked up their carry-on’s.

“You look exhausted, Kyle. Have you been sleeping?” She asked with concern.

He turned back to her with a smirk. “It’s hard to sleep without you. Then again, I’m probably getting a lot more sleep there without you than I ever did here with you.” He winked at her playfully, which turned into a sort of wince. “I do have a killer headache, though. Probably all of this flying back and forth.” He turned to her with a pitiful look.

“Don’t you try to make me feel worse than I already do. I told you, you shouldn’t have come.” She said it playfully, but really did feel bad for causing him pain and wasting his time. She reached into her purse and pulled out 2 ibuprofens.

“Ah, thanks. You’re proving yourself worth all of this crap, after all.” He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, sending electric jolts down her entire body. They got to their seats, and Kyle reached up to put their carry-on bags in the overhead bin. Ally was looking nervously out of the window, watching the workers do their various jobs to make sure the plane made it from destination A to B without any problems.

“Would you rather sit in the aisle, Ally?” He asked kindly.

“No, I like to watch and make sure everyone’s taking this part seriously…and it helps me to look out and be able to see what’s going on.” She wondered where the flight attendant was at, she needed that drink.

Kyle sat down beside her with a groan, and leaned forward, clutching his head in his hands. “I really hope that stuff kicks in soon. This is starting to become annoying.”

Ally rubbed his back gently. “It should in less than ten minutes. You can sleep once we’re up in the air, you look like you need it.”

He looked at her skeptically. “You know that you won’t let me sleep for a minute. And I don’t want to, even if you did.” Ally opened her mouth to protest, but he put a hand up to stop her.

“One of the first things that you told me about yourself was that you are terrified of flying on planes.” He clasped her hand gently. “I came all the way back so that I could be here for you, so I’m not going to sleep. And that’s final.” He bent down to kiss her hand, and in doing so, accidentally wiped some of the watery seepage that had been coming from his nose on her hand.

“You can have that back!” She said in a disgusted tone, wiping it on his pants. She was smiling slightly, however, and he took that as a good sign.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize! Damn this climate change.” He sniffled a few times and wiped his nose on the back of his hand, then transferred that to his pants. He looked up and saw Ally looking at him, still disgusted. “Hey, it was already on there, thanks to you!”

“I just hope you have a change of clothes ready for when you take me out to dinner tonight.” She said playfully. “And you’d better be glad I’m a nurse, any other women would have been running for the hills right about now, you nose picker!” She giggled like a teenage girl at the expression on his face.

“There was no picking involved, thank you! Now I’m probably going to read that in a tabloid somewhere. Thanks a lot, Ally.” He said in mock anger. He sniffled a few more times and cleared his throat. “And just so you know, I happen to have some pretty amazing dinner plans for us already.”

Ally was about to retort, but just then the captain came on the intercom, and smiling flight attendants made their way to the front of the row, leaving her curious about these surprise dinner plans. Part of her wanted to interrogate Kyle, but a much bigger part of her wanted to listen to what was being said. Kyle tried several times to speak to her during the pre-flight drill, but she shushed him impatiently. She always liked to listen to these, just in case she needed to know where the emergency exits were. Kyle, of course, started to make fun of her because of this, but seeing the serious look in her eyes, he stopped quickly and apologized. She closed her eyes as the hum of the engine roared somewhere beside her, and gripped Kyle’s hand tightly.

“Okay, here we go…you okay, Ally?” He asked her with genuine concern. Unable to trust her voice, she simply nodded, keeping her eyes closed tightly.

“I’m right here with you. Everything’s going to be okay, alright? We’re rolling forward now, turning a little…okay, there’s another plane coming so we’re stopping for a minute…” Kyle continued to give her the play-by-plays, and Ally realized that it was comforting to know what was going on, even if she couldn’t bring herself to open her eyes. He kept one hand on hers, rubbing soothing circles on her back with the other. After a few minutes, he kissed her cheek. “You did it baby, we’re flying with the birds now!”

Oooo YES! Thank you, what a great way to enter the forum! I love Kyle already, a real man ;) And that nose "seepage" part was adorable. I can't wait for more!

Oh, I like where this is going! :wub: Also, EMILY! You have returned! :hug: Oh, um, yeah, update soon! :lol:

BYE! :bleh:

P.S. Welcome to the forum! :winkkiss:

BYE! Again. :bleh::bleh:

Edited by VividBubbles!

Thank you so much everyone! I've been on a roll, so I have the second Chapter already! WOO! I'm having a bit of trouble learning to sound out sneezes, so there isn't much in this one. More to come though, I promise, if y'all like it! :)

Chapter 2

Kyle watched as Ally raised her eyebrows, keeping her eyes squeezed shut.

“Are we really? You promise?” Even still, her hand was shaking in his. He smiled a big smile that she couldn’t see, marveling at how absolutely adorable she was without even trying to be. One of his old girlfriends, well, if you can even call her that…was afraid of flying. He’d seen it as a huge nuisance and had broken up with her without another thought. He’d met another girl that night, a blonde named Valarie, or Virginia, or something like that, and had immediately slept with her. That was just the kind of man that he was, before he met Ally. She was like sunshine, brightening up his life and warming him up from the inside out.

“Yes, I promise. It looks good, everything went smoothly and there don’t seem to be any problems. Look for yourself!”

She opened one eye cautiously, and looked directly at him, then moved to the surrounding passengers. Then, seeing that everything seemed to be running smoothly, she turned slowly to look out the window.

“Wow. As scary as it is, it sure is beautiful up here!”

Leave it to her to find the beauty, even in something that she’s terrified of. That was one of the many reasons that Kyle fell in love with her, she seemed to see past his façade and knew that there was more to him than met the eye. He tried to think back to the day that they met, less than 6 months ago, but was stopped by the ever-increasing pounding in his head. He glanced at his watch…Ally had given him the medicine nearly 40 minutes ago, and it should have already kicked in by now. As if reading his mind, Ally rubbed his arm and asked “Is your head feeling any better yet?”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks for asking, it’s starting to die down some.” he lied. She was already worried enough as it was, and he didn’t need her to worry about him too, especially over a silly headache. He'd been playing football for a long time, and had taken hits bad enough to land him in the hospital more than once, only to return on the field the next day. This was nothing. He sniffed a few times to try to stop his nose from running, and cleared his scratchy throat again. It was really starting to hurt too, he realized. Probably from the altitude and climate changes, as he said before…but there was a voice in the back of his head telling him that he felt different…not right. His body felt tired and achy, something that he was not used to. He was starting to feel very hot as well, and when he made this realization, he decided to take off his business jacket.

“Are you cold at all? You can have my coat, I’m roasting in here!” She beamed at him, shaking her head back and forth.

“I’m fine baby, thanks. You're such a gentleman! I could definitely get used to this!”

That comment struck him as odd. “Didn’t your ex-husband open doors for you and give you his coat? He was southern too, right?” He asked somewhat jokingly, but warily. He knew that she had been married before, but she had disclosed little to Kyle about him. When they did talk about him, Ally got the same faraway look in her eyes that she had now.

“He did in the beginning…after we got married though…no, not anymore. In fact, he was probably what you would call…the opposite of a gentleman.” She opened her mouth to say more, but stopped and seemed to reconsider. She turned to him with small smile and said “Why are we talking about this right now? Bringing up ex-husbands isn’t exactly the comforting conversation I want to have while I’m facing one of my biggest fears.”

Kyle wanted to know more, he could sense that despite her bright and confident demeanor, something inside her was damaged, and it killed him because he knew that it was because of her ex-husband. But he didn’t want to push her, and he knew that she would tell him when she felt the need to. He wished it was sooner rather than later, because what he wanted, more than anything, was to save her the way that she had saved him. He’d had something broken inside of him for so long that he didn’t even realize it until it had been repaired by Ally. It was something that he had never really told her out loud, but something that made him ache inside with the love that he had for her…the gratitude he had for her saving his life. But, she had told him to take it slow, and even though it was killing him, he knew that telling her how much he loved her was not conducive to the whole…take it day-by-day agenda.

As he was thinking all of this, he realized that his sore nose was becoming more and more agitated, making his eyes water.

“Damnit. I feel like I have to sneeze but I can’t.” He complained, sniffling a few times.

Ally looked at him, concern etched into her delicate features. “That’s the worst feeling.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a pack of tissues, opening it quietly and handing him one.

“Here, you look like you need this!”

At this point, tears were streaming down his face and his nose was running. He realized that he, indeed, needed it, and took it thankfully. He wiped down his face, then stuffed the used tissue into his pocket, blushing.

“You know, I think I’m starting to hate plane rides more than you.” He said irritably.

“HA. I doubt it. I’m breaking out the good stuff the next time I fly.” She nervously looked out the window, like she had already done probably hundreds of times already in the short time they'd been up in the air.

Kyle’s chiseled features softened. He’d been so concerned with himself that he’d almost forgotten how scared Ally really was. She was hiding it well, trying to be brave for him. He reached out to grab her face gently and turn it back towards him, intending to kiss her. However, his nose was persistently itching again, and he quickly let go of her face and grabbed the used tissue out of his pocket. His face scrunched up, his eyebrows raised in a sort of surprised look, and his breathing hitched painfully a few times.

“Ehhh…hehh...heeehhh *GASP* HehTCHOOOOO!” He pitched forward violently, throwing one arm up to steady himself against the seat in front of him, the other desperately holding the sodden tissue up to his nose to try to stem the flow running towards his mouth.

Ally, seeing his plight, grabbed another tissue from the pack and, seeing that both of his hands were occupied, gently moved his hand from his face and replaced it with hers.

“Blow, baby.” She instructed him softly.

He blushed a little and looked uncomfortable, but did as he was told. He had to admit, he felt much better after clearing his nose of some of the rattling mucous that had been there all day. It sounded horrible though, and Ally seemed concerned.

He sniffed thickly.“I’ll have to remember to take an allergy pill or something next time I fly.” She raised her eyebrows at him, saying nothing.

“Or maybe you should, since I’ll probably forget. And since it’s like, your job and everything.” He grinned at her, waiting for her to retort.

Ally decided that she wouldn’t dignify him with a response, and turned instead to watch the airline movie, realizing that it probably looked pretty stupid, seeing as she didn’t have any headphones. She chanced a glance over at Kyle, and saw that he was still smirking at her. She couldn’t help but smile back, even though she was still trying to pretend to be mad. He just had the most amazing smile in the entire universe. It was infectious.

He was looking at her, too…taking note of how beautiful she was, without even trying. The way her eyes lit up when she was angry, or excited..it was mezmorizing. He could stare into her beautiful green eyes for hours, if she’d let him. Speaking of eyes, he realized that his eyelids were getting very heavy and starting to betray how tired he really was. And worse, he realized that Ally had been watching him for the past few minutes and knew it.

“Just close your eyes, Kyle. Really, I’m fine. I’m going to get a scotch and soda, and read my book. You should sleep.” He tried to argue with her, but he knew that it was futile. The only time she was ever even remotely pushy was when it came to Kyle’s wellbeing…whether it be fulfilling a doctor’s orders of staying off of a sprained ankle, or resting after a long day at practice.

He must have been more tired than he thought, because even though he closed his eyes and told himself that he would pretend for a while to placate her, he was drifting away almost as soon as he snapped them shut, dreaming of his Ally.

Oh my gosh, ADORABLE! :wub: more please.

bye. :heart:

YAY! I just love this so much! <3 Poor Kyle! And I love the way that he dismisses that it could possibly be an illness. The interaction between the two is adorable, and I really can't WAIT for more sickly but stoic Kyle...And the sneezes mmmm

Ahhh sooo cute!! Kyle sounds so sweet. This is going to be so much fun!

More soon please!!!!

P.S Welcome to the Forum!

• 6 months later...

First off, I am so sorry that I have neglected this story for so long! I just keep getting caught up in everyone else's amazing stories and forget! Second of all, thank you for all of the lovely comments! Here is a short little part to keep it going until I write more, which will be SOON this time, I promise!

Chapter 3

This really isn’t so bad, she thought to herself as she looked up from her book to see what movie was playing. Almost relaxing, really.

Ally looked over at Kyle, and smiled as she took him in: his mouth was open, and he was snoring softly, something she had never seen him do before. His cheeks were flushed, and every so often he would twitch uncomfortably and move around in his seat. She noticed that beads of sweat were collecting on his forehead and neck, and she silently pushed the button that turned on the AC and turned the vents until they were facing him. She just couldn’t believe that he was hers, someone so kind and gentle and loving, someone so handsome and talented and good. None of this would have been possible if she hadn’t left Chris, if she hadn’t realized her self-worth and gathered the courage and means to leave him forever. It was, and is, and will probably always be, the hardest thing she had ever done in her life. She did love him, and was reluctant to break their vows of marriage, but he had been the first offender. He was the one who so often got angry at her, and threw things and screamed at her and scared her to death. He was the one who had abused alcohol, the one who had finally physically hurt her that one night.

She had let it happen, and she felt stupid for that. After talking to her loving relatives and friends afterward, she knew that she was wrong, that it wasn’t her fault and that Chris had just been very good at manipulating her and making her feel like it was her own fault. She was suddenly jolted from her thoughts by a loud snore, and as she looked over at Kyle, he leaned forward, choking. She gave him a sip of her soda water and rubbed his back, worried. He didn’t sound good at all.

Once he got himself under control, he took a few deep breaths, and took one last chug of water, handing it back to her.

You can keep it, I don’t want your sick germs all over my mouth anyway!” She said playfully. He was still trying to catch his breath, and Ally was watching him closely.

Number one… I’m not sick… I told you the plane rides are messing with me.” he said slowly. “And number two… my mouth has already been on you multiple times, if I’m not mistaken.” He looked over at her and grinned his million dollar grin, making her forget where they were for a moment. Or what they were arguing about.

Ally tried to coax Kyle into falling back asleep, but even though she could see his eyelids drooping, he refused to do as she wished. She even tried stroking his hair, a surefire way to get him to go to sleep, and even though he did get distracted enough a couple of times to start to close his eyes, he always jerked her hands away and scolded her playfully. She noticed that his N’s had turned to D’s and his M’s to B’s, and every so often, though he tried to hide it, he sneezed harshly and painfully, or would cough and try to pass it off as a laugh. Yes, he had definitely caught a cold or something, and yes, he was trying desperately to hide it from her. She felt something vibrating beneath her arm, and realized that it was Kyle’s arm. He was shivering. Bless his heart, his eyes were closed…he had inadvertently fallen asleep. She picked his jacket up from her arm rest and draped it over him. Reaching over to stroke his hair, she pushed his bangs aside and laid the back of her hand against his forehead. He was burning up. Not dangerously hot, but not good. Probably around 102 degrees, she guessed silently. He leaned into her, and reached up and placed his hand on top of hers.

I guess you’ve figured me out, then.” He said hoarsely.