Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Size of a Person's nose

thesneeze123

26 members have voted

1. 1. What type of nose do you notice sneezes louder?

• Someone with a Bigger Nose
    • Doesn't matter what Size their Nose is
    • Someone with a Smaller Nose
  2. 2. What type of nose do you notice sneezes more?

• Doesn't matter what Size their Nose is
  3. 3. What type of nose stifles more successfully?

• Doesn't mater what Size their Nose is

Two days ago I observed a few sneezes that made me come up with this question. The first was from this girl with blonde hair, dark eyes, and a really big nose. She was walking with some friends and then all of the sudden she bent violently at her waist and sneezed really loud. "HEHCHHHHHEWWWWW!" The wierd thing is she has a twin sister who has a pretty small nose and she sneezes a lot quieter but usually in multiples like, "heshhhewww, heshhhewww, eshhhewwww." The thing about them being twins also probably rules out that genetics caused this since they are twins, so I was wondering if it was maybe because of the size of their noses. Here are some poll questions, I am very intrested to see what the results might be.

I voted 1. bigger nose 2. smaller nose 3. smaller nose

Edited by Sigrith
Posts merged.

Umm... It could be, but sometimes it really doesn't matter.

For example, I have really big and wide nose (okay, not as big as Nigel Thornberry's, but it defenetely isn't small) and my natural sneezes aren't really loud. Plus, since I have a mental block for public sneezing, I always sttifle my sneezes when I really have to sneeze. I am quite a good stifler, in fact my sneezes don't make any sound at all when I stifle them.

On the other hand, my mother who has much smaller and better shaped nose sneezes fenomenaly loud.

Yeah I was just wondering because I figured that maybe the reason that the twin girls sneezed differently was because of the size of their nose which is all that is really different about them.

Yeah I know scientifically it shouldn't make a difference but ecspecially this past week I have seen so many louder sneezes by people with bigger noses rather than smaller noses. Plus, It seems that people with smaller noses tend to have a lot more fits, where as people with bigger noses seem to get their tickle out in one sneeze.

Maybe I'm just crazy but I have been noticing this so much lately.

I wish a scientist did an expirement on this. I know theres a pretty good chance that the size of a person's nose does't matter but I have just seen SO MANY examples of this lately

I mentioned a girl a few minutes ago on a different thread who sneezes a lot and really loudly. Her nose is about average size, but she actually has a twin sister (non-identical) with a bigger nose who doesn't sneeze very often but scares people every time she sneezes.

But from my general experience people with bigger noses tend to sneeze more often and this is just an exception.