Sneeze Fetish Forum

Black Cat request!

EmeraldThread

So, uh...I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to feed my obsession with Train Heartnet from the anime/manga Black Cat? I don't know how many people out there have read the manga or watched the anime, but I'm completely in love with the guy.

I've written quite a few drabbles starring him, and I will definitely continue doing so, but it's just not the same as reading what someone else writes.

I'd consider doing a trade, but my fandoms might be kind of narrow, since nearly all of them are anime/manga, though I could do Harry Potter or Hunger Games or something. Also, I just started school and have a ton of work, so it would probably be forever (possibly until my next break at least) before I get to finishing it. ^^; But if you would absolutely not ever ever write this unless you were getting something in return, I would definitely be willing to write for you, provided I know the fandom and don't have to do too much digging to get into it.

(Just as reference in case anyone's interested in giving it a shot, I prefer cold/sick fics, but if you're more comfortable writing allergies, anything works.) If you've any need for more info, just let me know! Here or PM, either works. :3

I'm in love with him too~!

I'll try and see if I can get something done~

I've been needing some inspiration lately :3

I love the fandom too~

I can't promise anything, but PM me if you're interested in trading~

It'll also help remind me xD

Hmmn... I could also try, though I'd rather draw something than write (don't get me wrong, of course you'd get a story if you wish to get one). Black Cat is seriously awesome.<3

If you are interested, please PM me..? (I would love a trade and I would like to stick the same fandom)

...just... I probably would just write a drabble or two, not a full lenght story. Sorry. u___u

Edited by Sitruuna
  • 1 month later...

*raises hand* I'm gonna write him! happy.png lol I don't know exactly when I'll be able to post it, but he's about to join the ranks of characters I pester. tonguesmiley.gif heehee I think the next piece I post in my anime thread will be about him. :3

Somehow I totally missed your comment here, smileyfacegirl. :lol: I know I've expressed my total excitement about this in our PMs, but as weird as it sounds, reading this just made me want to write more FMA fics. XD Once again. Can. Not. Wait. For Train.