Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anyone else avoid using dark coloured hankies?

hankyhonk

Hi all

I know this is a bizarre post.

The thing is I like dark coloured hankies I think they look cool.

I tend to only use white or light coloured hankies though as I've found that the first blow in a dark hanky is cool but if you have to use it again it can look really gross once the stuff you've expelled from your nose has dried. (sorry I hope no-one's eating while reading this).

Also if you open it right up when you blow and the blow is very wet it can be seen as the hanky changes colour whereas white ones don't do this.

I just wondered if anyone else had found this or maybe my snot is just odd!

The more I think about it I guess that's why white hankies are the ones most people use (the few of us that use them that is).

Cheers

HH

Edited by hankyhonk
sexyhankysneeze

I like to have a hanky to match every outfit. So I have dark ones, lighter ones.

thats really cool. i'd like to but i dunno if they make mens hankies in many colours

Brooklyn_Italian_BBW

well, I can't rattle off a list of places where you can get a man's hanky in a bright color or pattern, not off the top of my head, but I will say that if you shop around, you can probably find just about anything.

I like to have a hanky to match every outfit. So I have dark ones, lighter ones.

thats really cool. i'd like to but i dunno if they make mens hankies in many colours

I have have seen a man use a dark hanky and others use some that are not white or the typical other light coloured ones so... I guess someone sells men's hankies in many colours somewhere.

My partner has from time to time over the years matched her handkerchief to what she wears. Where do you keep your coloured handkerchief? Up your sleeve? in your bag?

hankyhonk, I know exactly what you mean! Haha. However, I do love, loooove using dark colored handkerchiefs and bandanas because I don't have to worry as much about getting the hanky all dirty and "green" (if you know what I mean, eww, sorry!) I do find that my dark colored hankies are less absorbent than my white ones, or lighter colored ones. Mmmm something about just giving a nice big blow into my navy blue handkerchief is just so worry-free! What dark colored hankies do you have?

I have plenty of dark coloured hankies that i use all the time. Doesnt matter what colour my hankies are, they all get used equally when either at work, home or generally out and about.