Sneeze Fetish Forum

Caught cold!

Tari

Yeah, I definitely caught a cold. Sore throat and everything. Haven't started blowing my nose yet, but that will certainly start tomorrow!

See post in the general forum for details - too lazy to type everything up again ;)

Will keep you posted.

Update: This is officially a proper "doze code". Since I got home from work this afternoon I've been blowing and blowing and blowing, soaking tissue after tissue. You can imagine how I look, right? Like my nostrils have been filled in with a red sharpie. And boy do I sound like I have a cold - lige I have wet cottod stuffed ub by doze.

Needless to say, I'm staying home from work tomorrow...

sexyhankysneeze

you should try using hankies, you'll definitely go through less than all those tissues, and they'll feel so much better on your poor nose

LFH...you'd REALLY love Tari's blows. Loud and wonderfully honking- kind of old school. Wish I could find some of the old wavs from back in the day but I'm afraid they are lost in cyberspace.

But such memories...LOUD thunderous honks from nose-colds of the past.

BHB

LFH...you'd REALLY love Tari's blows. Loud and wonderfully honking- kind of old school. Wish I could find some of the old wavs from back in the day but I'm afraid they are lost in cyberspace.

But such memories...LOUD thunderous honks from nose-colds of the past.

BHB

I remember those too. '99/2000, some great times. Get well Tari! :)