Sneeze Fetish Forum

An open roleplay on the forum?

megacycle

Hey. I was just wondering if anybody would like to try an open RP on the forum.

Basically it is like a regular RP but everyone can see it develop one post at a time, and you are free to join in at anytime you want if your interested. We can discuss what kind of story and

Before starting you would post a template of your character.

Example template.

Name:

Height:

Body Build:

Allergens/Sneeze Info:

Species(Anthro Characters)/Race(Human Characters):

Bio: (Is not technically required)

And right below the template you would post the actual RP. Adding to the story one post at a time, you only have to post the template once when you first start so we know a little bit about your character and can describe the way that he or she looks in our own words when you enter. That should make it a bit easier on all of us.

But first I would like to know if that would be okay to do so on the forum? I'm not sure if something like this would be possible? Or allowed? And where would I post this on the forum?

Glad to know, lovelylovexoxo.

I noticed I messed up when posting this. I was trying to let everyone know that we could discuss the location and basic story or plot here before starting.

I would start it now if I knew the proper place to post it. I would assume I would post it in the stories section of the forum.

So I will post the start of this RP in a couple days in the stories section, giving you plenty of time to think of a character and other members to decide if they would like to be part of this as well.

This has been done before on the forum, and it's always a ton of fun. I also have a link to my own SF roleplay site in my signature, and you're welcome to do it there if you want. However, my site has been more or less dead for a while, so you're bound to get more players here. I may join myself, but I might not if I can't post regularly enough, and given my current school work that will probably be the case.

Best of luck!

I'd really love to take part in an open RP on the forum. If it's in a steampunk universe, even better! But I'll be happy with pretty much any universe, so long as it's fantasy. x3

Steampunk would be really cool, but that's just me. Maybe a vote would be best?

Also, I just realized I totally forgot to mention where the proper place to put this would be. You hit the nail on the head, megacycle. The stories board would probably be the best place.

A steampunk style setting could work. I've never had any kind of story set in a steampunk style universe before, and it would be fun to try something new.

Just so everyone knows I will most likely be using my fursona as my character, therefore I will be an anthromorphic red wolf. Your characters can be whatever you want them to be, human, furry, or something no one has ever heard of.

I hope someone makes a character that is allergic to me. <3

A steampunk style setting could work. I've never had any kind of story set in a steampunk style universe before, and it would be fun to try something new.

Just so everyone knows I will most likely be using my fursona as my character, therefore I will be an anthromorphic red wolf. Your characters can be whatever you want them to be, human, furry, or something no one has ever heard of.

I hope someone makes a character that is allergic to me. <3

Anthro wolf in a steampunk setting? I've never thought of mixing those two fandoms, but when I think about it, it's an awesome idea! xD

There was a sudden fashion for roleplays on the forum in late 2008 to early 2009. {you can search e g "Boarding School Role Play" but I almost feel I ought not to say that in case you get put off].

They were always "Stories" and indeed there were a load of subsidiary rules from above. I would add that I would be very glad to make an occasional contribution myself were it not for the same reason. Still, I'm sure I would eventually find out what steampunk is....

@count de tisza: I'm not allowed to use the search engine so I wouldn't be able to search for it, and I don't plan to dig through to many pages to find it... I doubt anything you show me will discourage me from doing this anyway. I've seen quite a few stop suddenly when people lose there interest in the role play. I once tried to save a role play on sneezefurs. I failed because people had lost interest in continuing the story. I hope that doesn't happen here, but if it does than that is okay. As long as everybody has fun. That is my main concern. <3

RP's where there are a lot of people often intimidate me too much for me to actually take part, but if I'm feeling brave it sounds like a really interesting idea. The idea of exploring my favorite character in a steampunk setting is kind of sending my imagination into fits. Even if I don't actually take part in it I'd definitely love to lurk and watch what other people do with the idea!

This sounds like a lot of fun! :D It'll give me a chance to develope a new RP character. Whoot!

May as well. Didn't participate in many of the other forum RP's, but I'll do this one, since I do love roleplaying :P

Cool! I am glad so many people are interested in joining this role play of mine.

I am currently working on the opening scene and setting, I will try and have it posted in a few days.

If you have any suggestions than post here. Thank you.